PDA

View Full Version : Cutie Blanda!

CavyMom
01-02-2014, 08:17 AM
Congratulations, Blanda, on being POTD! :) You are adorable! We love mice and rats! :love: Have an extra-special day and a happy, healthy, long life! http://www.guineapigsrfun.net/275827547

momoffuzzyfaces
01-02-2014, 02:16 PM
Blanda what a beautiful rat you are!!! :love:

I enjoyed seeing your sweet face on my computer screen today. You brightened up my gloomy day. It sounds like you have a very loving care giver and wonderful home. Please thank your family for sharing you with us today.

Congratulations, sweet Blanda, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :):love:

RatterpriseCommand
01-02-2014, 02:55 PM
Blanda,

You are a very pretty little girl! Your Cardigan white tummy and paws must be very bright against your black fur! I'm sure you are very cheeky and fun. :)

My Rattie crew say *Squeeak**Peep!* which translates to "Hi! You look like a fun friend!" I'm glad your Rat mummy gets lots of joy from you and I hope your senior days are as good as your energetic adult days have been so far!

Congrats on being POTD!

(ps. CavyMom.... OMG! Marty is PRECIOUS)

tatsxxx11
01-02-2014, 03:29 PM
Greetings Blanda! Happy Pet of the Day to you!:) We here love ratties too, and you, sweetheart, are truly one extra special girl! What a beautiful rattie you are, Blanda, inside and out, and how lucky your person is, having a best furry friend, a loving companion, in you!:) Your human loves you so completely, unconditionally, and that's just as it should be!:D Thanks for brightening my stormy, snowy day with your sweet self and precious pics, cutie pie! I hope you're enjoying your big day of honor, chowing down on some yummy "Nugat Bits" and "Joghurt Drops," being treated to all your big heart desires and more; you sure deserve it!:cool: Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Blanda!:love::love::love: