PDA

View Full Version : Bolt!!!

opschick
12-13-2013, 07:53 AM
Bolt you are a beautiful boy! I would love to hug and give you kisses. Happy DOTD!!

tatsxxx11
12-13-2013, 10:57 AM
Hi Bolt! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) What a beautiful, big hearted cuddle bug of a boy you are, Bolt, and such a gentle soul, loving on doggies and kitties, all critters, as you do!:cool: (Of course the humans too:D) And when you aren't loving on your humans, putting smiles on their faces, bringing joy to their days, you're warming their footies, along with heir hearts, on those cold winter nights! Could you be any more perfect?:) You truly are one EXTRA special pup, Bolt, and your family so very blessed to have a loving companion, a big, furry friend for life in you! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your well earned "top dog" reign, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bolt!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
12-13-2013, 01:59 PM
Oh, Bolt! You are gorgeous! I would like to hug and pet you! Since I can't, I hope your people will give you some extra hugs and petting for me :love: I agree with my friend tatsxxx11, you are a beautiful cuddle bug! Happy Dog of the Day to you!

lizbud
12-13-2013, 04:14 PM
Hello Bolt,

What a beautiful, fluffy guy you are sweetie.:love: With such a kind & loving heart
you would make anyone a wonderful friend & snuggle buddy.:love: Congratulations
to you on your special day as the DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you today.:love::love:

chocolatepuppy
12-13-2013, 10:16 PM
You're gorgeous Bolt!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D