PDA

View Full Version : Fiona!!

Georgina k
12-12-2013, 07:30 AM
congrats Fiona on being DOTD!!! I hope you have a lovely day!!!!:)

opschick
12-12-2013, 08:08 AM
Oh Fiona, what a sweet girl you are. happy dotd!!

tatsxxx11
12-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Hi Fiona! Happy Dog of the Day, sweet baby girl!:) What a precious JRT you are, Fiona, a beauty with a heart of pure gold! I'm so very sorry to hear of the passing of your Daddy.:( His passing no doubt left a big hole in your and your Mommy's heart. But thankfully you have one another to lean on, to turn to for comfort, to love on, during the saddest of days. And while we can't blame you for feeling anxious when your mommy leaves the house, hopefully a few extra reassuring hugs and kisses, along with a little radio, soothe you until her return!:) How blessed your mommy is, having loyal and loving best friend, a devoted companion in you, Fiona, and you in her. You're a furry angel, and so very worthy of your "top dog" honors!:) Thanks to your mom for sharing your precious self, your heart melting pics and heartwarming story with us, dear Fiona. Meeting you has been the bright spot in my day! Hope you and your mom enjoy a very special Dog of the Day celebration, sweetheart, spoiling each other rotten!:) Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Fiona!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
12-12-2013, 02:17 PM
Sweet Fiona! It's hard when your mom leaves the house, but she gives you extra hugs and leaves a radio on until she returns home. Then it's time for snuggles and "together" time! You bark to the mail carrier and the UPS driver, an important task! Happy Dog of the Day to you, JRT Fiona!

lizbud
12-12-2013, 03:28 PM
Hi Fiona,

You look like a real sweetheart in your pictures. I believe you would make a loving companion & friend
for anyone lucky enough to have you.:love: You human clearly loves you very much.:love: Congratulations
going out to you on being chosen as the special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses to you sweetie.:love:

chocolatepuppy
12-12-2013, 07:06 PM
You're so pretty Fiona!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD! :)