PDA

View Full Version : Mischka

opschick
11-14-2013, 07:27 AM
Hi Mischka you are gorgeous! Happy DOTD!!

ramanth
11-14-2013, 08:25 AM
Love those big blue eyes! Congrats on being DOTD!

tatsxxx11
11-14-2013, 01:07 PM
Hi Mischka! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:) Oh, what a stunning, blue eyed Husky girl you are!:eek: Talk about a "come hither" glam shot!:D What an idyllic pair you and your human make...bus/truck photographer meets bus ride loving pup!:cool: And what a treat for the passengers, being able to share a ride with your beautiful, sweet, well mannered self!:) Oh, how head must turn when you board the bus! hehe You're one extra special girl, Mischka, and all lucky enough to know and love you are blessed indeed, most of all your special human! Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy you much deserved day of honor, being treated to all your heart desires (a bus ride:D) and more! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Mischka!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
11-14-2013, 03:51 PM
Beautiful Mischka! I'd love to ride the bus with you! I'd probably miss my stop and just keep riding with you and your person :D I like your gorgeous blue eyes and your plush coat! You must bring tons of smiles to those who meet you on the bus. Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, lovely girl!

chocolatepuppy
11-14-2013, 08:06 PM
You're a beauty Mischka!!!:love: I love your eyes! Congrats on being DOTD!:D