chocolatepuppy
11-05-2013, 07:09 AM
Good morning Fürge! You're adorable!:love: Congrats on being POTD!:cool:
I hope you and Atta have a fun day!:D

Punky's owner
11-05-2013, 12:14 PM
Hali!

Nagyon aranyos Fürge. :)
Az őszi képek meg különösen jók, gratula.
Mit szóltak az avarhoz? Nyáron kint szoktad őket tartani?

Szia: Miki

tatsxxx11
11-05-2013, 01:49 PM
Hi Fürge! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, and to sister Atta too!:) What an adorable Pygmy Hedgie boy you are, cutie pie! LOVE your photo spread; props to the very talented photographer! That shot of you giving your person the razzberries is too precious for words, and the pic of you with sister Atta, heart melting! But oh, those colorful shots of you nestled in those colorful leaves are exquisite!:eek: How wonderful that you started life out with a breeder so devoted to your and your fellow baby Hediges' good health, physical and emotional! And now, in the loving care of an equally devoted forever human, nothing but happy, carefree, love filled years ahead for you and Atta both! How lucky your person is, doubly blessed, having 2 sweet and loving best buddies in you and Atta!:) Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope and Atta are enjoying a very special day of celebration; playing in your cardboard tubes, spinning on your wheels, being spoiled to the max! Lots of love and cuddles to you precious Fürge, and to darling Atta too!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
11-05-2013, 03:36 PM
Furge what an adorable fellow you are for sure!!! :love:

What wonderful pictures of you. I just had to smile at you!!! It looks like you and Atta have lots of fun together. It must be lots of fun having you for friends. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You certainly brightened up my rainy day. I hope you are enjoying a fun filled day.

Congratulations, sweet Furge, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :) :love:

mrspunkysmom
11-05-2013, 05:24 PM
Happy Pet of the Day to you Furge!

CavyMom
11-05-2013, 09:15 PM
Congratulations, Furge, on being POTD! You are precious and so photogenic! Your human parent sure loves you, which is easy to understand because you are sooo lovable! Hope you're having a wonderful day! You deserve to be POTD! Congrats to you and your special human parent! :love: