PDA

View Full Version : ~ Minsten ~

chocolatepuppy
10-28-2013, 05:29 AM
What an adorable little guy you are!!!:love: Just look at that face! Congrats on being POTD!:cool:
Have a fun day!:D

tatsxxx11
10-28-2013, 08:35 AM
Hi Minsten in Norway! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you!:) Oh yes, you certainly ARE one handsome, adorable, irresistible Rex...Just look at that face!:D And I just know that before long, after having a chance to settle into your new home, getting accustomed to your forever human and surroundings, you and Bambi and your human will be the best of friends!:cool: What a wonderful thing your human has done, welcoming two most deserving piggies into her home and heart, providing them with the happiest, most loving forever home imaginable! Thanks for starting my day off with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Enjoy your big day on center statge, celebrating to the max with Bambi and your person, being pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you precious "littlest" Minsten, and to Bambi too!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
10-28-2013, 04:07 PM
Minsten what an adorable piggy you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your sweet face today!!! You certainly brightened up my gloomy day. It must be so much fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving guardian for sharing you with us. I hope you are having lots of fun today.

Congratulations, sweet Minsten, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :):love:

cassiesmom
10-28-2013, 08:05 PM
Minsten, I've never met a Rex Guinea Pig before! You're so cute with your dark head and light body! I hope that you, Bambi, and your person become best buddies, and I am sure you will! Gentle petting to you from me today, Minsten - some for Bambi too! Happy Pet of the Day to you!