PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Cat Calendars --- They are READY!!! Link and info in post 16.

kittycats_delight
10-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Hi everyone - I decided to go ahead and do the calendars again this year. I have made the deadline a little later than last year as I just started a new job and will need a little extra time to get everything organized.

So here are all the details:

Photo MUST be clear.
Please just original photos. No photoshops - however, brightening/darkening, red eye changes, etc. are fine. I will fix the eyes if you are unable to.
Photo MUST be 1600 x 1200 pixels minimum. I don't want to use anything smaller because it won't print out right. If you send something smaller, it will show up small in the calendar.
Photo can be of multiple cats, as long as it's just cats. You must be the owner of the cats.
ONE entry per PT CAT - you may submit more than one entry, as long as it's of a different cat.
Once you send your photo to me, you're claiming it's ownership as well as giving me the permission to use it.
Lets make the deadline for sending in photos October 31th, 2013. That will give us the entire month of October to get the entries in.

They will be the same price this year: $25

Send all entries to [email protected] - WAIT! Keep reading before you send..

**IMPORTANT**
For multiple photos, please send each photo in seperate emails.
PLEASE include the following in your subject line:
"CAT Calendar - "

In the body of the e-mail include the following:
Owner's First Name:
PT Member Name:
CAT Name(s):

----------------------------------

A few photo tips:

-Natural lighting usually makes for the best picture.
-Headshots will make your cat more prominent in the calendar.
-The less background clutter, the better the shot. Flowers, scenery, etc are a nice touch.

-------------------------------

Reminders:
-October 31st, 2013 is the deadline to send in your entries.
-If you have any ideas, concerns, etc. please PM me.
-I will NOT accept entries via PM - e-mail only please!

-------------------------------------

Entries so far:

issop
ocha
rocky
buttons
david

Litterati
Dorian Gray, Esq

kittycats_delight
Vega
Bella
Phoenix
Frost
Pirate
Opera
(if needed: RB Vixen & RB Lilith)

krazyaboutkatz
Sky
Summer
Finnegan
Alani
Colby
Blaze
Ziggy Stardust
Pearl

phesina
Elmer
(RB) Lavinia
Poppy
Sparkler
Princess Poppaea Sabina Eugenia
Bob

catmandu
Mighty Malcolm
Mickey Fluffy Tail
Scrappy Two & Miquelito
Scrapster Joseph
Empress Josephine

Taz_Zoee
Paizly
Jax

kittycats_delight
10-10-2013, 05:08 PM
come on guys get your entries in. Just 20 days left. If this calendar is gonna happen then we need more entries.

phesina
10-10-2013, 05:59 PM
Somehow I missed the first message! Thanks; I will get working on this.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
10-14-2013, 11:38 AM
I will be sending you pictures of my cats soon. Hopefully I have some good ones so I don't have to take more pictures of them.:)

kittycats_delight
10-15-2013, 03:35 PM
Thanks so much Pat & Tracey. :) I look forward to receiving your photos.

cassiesmom
10-15-2013, 07:59 PM
I hope the wonderful Bella2764 "foursome" kitties' pictures will be part of the calendar too :D if their photos are submitted.

kittycats_delight
10-16-2013, 09:10 AM
I hope the wonderful Bella2764 "foursome" kitties' pictures will be part of the calendar too :D if their photos are submitted.

I have posted the names of the entries I have received thus far. All entries will be part of the calendar. No entry is left out.

krazyaboutkatz
10-16-2013, 10:31 PM
I just sent pictures of all of my cats to you. I forgot to put Cat Calendar in the subject line.:o I put the cats names like Sky Picture instead. I hope you get them. Thanks again.:)

kittycats_delight
10-17-2013, 10:19 AM
Hi Tracey, I received 8 entries from you. So they came through just fine. Going to edit the first post now to add your kitties. :) Thank you so much.

catmandu
10-22-2013, 09:17 AM
We are praying that the Found Hotel photos are in , we had a lot of trouble with the Library Computer and Photobucket.:(

kittycats_delight
10-25-2013, 04:50 AM
We are praying that the Found Hotel photos are in , we had a lot of trouble with the Library Computer and Photobucket.:(

Hi Gary, I have listed the found cat photos which I received in the first post. The first message you sent said their were photos of Sydney Colby Groucho Mc Scrappy and Cinderella Colby, Terrance Jeffrey and Cinderella Colby. Those did not attach. There is only the dreaded photobucket box saying 'Sorry. This person moved or deleted this photo.' So if you want to try to send those again please do so. Thanks.

Litterati
10-25-2013, 11:19 AM
Is the 2nd pic of Dorry that I sent OK for size? If not plse advise and I can do something with Photobucket which I am now using - much better than my Mac:D Also, did you get the quotes? Haven't heard back from you in several weeks after sending. Hope they work out too.

kittycats_delight
10-25-2013, 01:19 PM
Is the 2nd pic of Dorry that I sent OK for size? If not plse advise and I can do something with Photobucket which I am now using - much better than my Mac:D Also, did you get the quotes? Haven't heard back from you in several weeks after sending. Hope they work out too.

I have been quite busy but thought I had replied back to you. Sorry about that. I will have to have a look at the photo again. I can-t remember if the size was ok or not. Will email back in just a few minutes when I access the account.

kittycats_delight
11-09-2013, 04:20 AM
Gonna put the dog calendar together today. I'm hoping to have both dog and cat done by Monday evening as starting next week I am going to have very little extra time to do things. I will post a link when they are complete and ready for purchase.

issop
11-10-2013, 07:41 AM
Gonna put the dog calendar together today. I'm hoping to have both dog and cat done by Monday evening as starting next week I am going to have very little extra time to do things. I will post a link when they are complete and ready for purchase.

thank you for doing the calendars for 2014. have a nice day.. pat 20131110.0541

kittycats_delight
11-19-2013, 09:24 AM
http://www.cafepress.com/calendarsbymichelle.1120897835<--- Here is the link for the 2014 Cat Calendar. Please do be careful when ordering as you have to choose your start month. This is located beside the preview/photo of the calendar and right above where it says quantity.

krazyaboutkatz
11-19-2013, 12:05 PM
Thanks again Michelle. It looks great.:) I'll be ordering mine very soon.

catmandu
11-21-2013, 09:28 AM
I have a dumb question does the Calendar end with October or is it a 14 month calendar:confused::confused::confused:

kittycats_delight
11-21-2013, 03:13 PM
I have a dumb question does the Calendar end with October or is it a 14 month calendar:confused::confused::confused:

Gary you have to choose the month. I posted about that. It is something they changed last year. Next to where you choose the quantity you have to click the month and choose for it to start is 2014. If you don't choose the month to start with it will start in the month you order it. It is NOT a 14 month calendar. Be sure to choose JANUARY 2014 so that you get it for the full year of 2014.

issop
11-26-2013, 06:12 AM
I looked at the calendars for 2014 in the preview and they are beautiful .. thank you for doing them? pat Kerrie 20131126.0412

kittycats_delight
11-30-2013, 12:50 PM
Thanks guys. I do apologize for them not being as 'fancy' as previous years. I didn't have a ton of time this year as I started a new job teaching and prep for lessons takes me some time as it is still new to me.

phesina
11-30-2013, 12:55 PM
Thank you, Michelle. It's BEAUTIFUL!

You have done a fabulous job.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

snakemama
12-01-2013, 12:09 AM
Woo, I just ordered one of each!!

catmandu
11-17-2014, 09:59 AM
Am Iright in that there will not be a 2015 calendar , it is a shame , but it is a lot of work:(

Thomaslek
12-11-2020, 03:11 AM
It may indeed change its size when connecting to the audio driver which causes the DSP to adapts its audio I/O, but it should not be THAT slow. Are you running on Mac OS or Windows?

Karen
12-11-2020, 02:40 PM
Where did you mean to post this reply?