PDA

View Full Version : ~Oscar~

chocolatepuppy
09-12-2013, 05:25 AM
You're a little cutie Oscar!!!:love: Congrats on being POTD!:cool: I hope you have a fun day!:D

WILDCATS
09-12-2013, 10:23 AM
:love: Congratulations Oscar you are just too cute. Well Done little boy. :love::love:

tatsxxx11
09-12-2013, 01:51 PM
Hi Oscar! A very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart!:) What a precious Ferret boy you are, Oscar, and how very lucky your young person is to have been blessed with a "first," a best Ferret friend as special as you! Beautiful, well mannered, loyal and loving...what more could a human hope for in a furry friend! You're even potty trained!:cool: But it's also good to know you have a playful side too! After all, your species' curiosity and love for "getting into everything" is partly what makes you kids so endearing...and entertaining!:D Great thanks to your proud young lady for sharing your sweet self and so many heart melting photos with us all! You're one extra special boy, Oscar, and so very worthy of your "top pet" reign! Wear your crown proudly, sweetheart, and enjoy a very happy day, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Oscar!:love::love::love:

Christine_Black
09-12-2013, 04:36 PM
You're so cute Oscar! Ferrets are one of the cutest pets in my opinion, congratulations on the Pet Of The Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-12-2013, 04:51 PM
Oscar what an adorable fellow you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. You certainly made me smile!!! I bet it's lots of fun having you for a best friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are both enjoying your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweet Oscar, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :) :love: