PDA

View Full Version : Bandit!!!

chocolatepuppy
05-31-2013, 05:21 AM
Oh my gosh Bandit, you're so cute!!!:love: I bet you're so much fun! Congrats on being DOTD!:cool:
Have a fun day with Coco and Oreo!:D

opschick
05-31-2013, 09:39 AM
Hi Bandit, omg, you are so cute and fluffy!! Happy dotd!!

cassiesmom
05-31-2013, 01:57 PM
Cuteness warning for sure! Squee! Hi, adorable Bandit! I bet you are the cutest shadow ever! You are a busy little guy, too -- checking out the yard, following and supervising your person, spending time with Coco and Oreo. I would love to pet your wonderful, fluffy coat! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Bandit!

NocturneJewel
05-31-2013, 02:04 PM
Hi Bandit! You fur looks so fluffy and soft, I love how it frames your sweet face!:love:
Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day.
I hope you celebrate with some extra doggie treats.

Grace
05-31-2013, 02:38 PM
He sure is cute :)

Felicia's Mom
05-31-2013, 03:16 PM
I agree, he sure is cute. Congrats on being Dog of the Day, Bandit!

tatsxxx11
05-31-2013, 04:06 PM
Hi Bandit! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet baby boy! Your fluffy, adorable self has sent Dog of the Day's cuteness alert alarm into tilt mode, that's for sure!:D What a precious, precious puppy you are, Bandit, and so perfectly named, being the stealer of hearts that you are (plus you do look like you're wearing a bandit's mask:p).

What a joyful, playful, fun loving little pup you are, Bandit; so curious, so adventurous, so energetic!:D And any dog lover would consider it a privilege to be shadowed by YOU! Sounds like you're well on your way to making lifetime fans of kitty Oreo and doggie Coco, too! OK, Coco still needs a tad bit or convincing, but he'll come around!:D

What a very special pup you are, Bandit, friend to all, and how lucky your family of humans and critters are, having a beautiful best friend, a loving companion, a "shadow" in you!

Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart, being treated to all your heart desires and more!
Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bandit, and to Oreo and Coco too!:love::love::love: