PDA

View Full Version : Sharon

kaycountrygal
05-26-2013, 09:02 AM
Hello Sharon, it's a pleasure to meet you. It sounds as if you have a good loving home now. I am so sorry you were abused during your first year elsewhere. You are a big pretty girl and I'm so glad you have a good life now. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

jackiesdaisy
05-26-2013, 09:29 AM
Oh Sharon, it is so nice to meet you and I love the pictures of you,
you are Adorable and Beautiful, look at those eyes. I'm so glad you
found a wonderful family who loves you so much, I also love your
name, I have a daughter named Sharon too, lol. It was a pleasure
to have you as our "Dog of the Day" Congratulations.

cassiesmom
05-26-2013, 11:41 AM
Hello, beautiful Sharon! It sounds like you knew that day in the car that your people were talking about you! And you gave your person a kiss to let her know all would be well! I can tell just how much you are loved! I hope you have a very fun day of playing with your Kong toy, watching some TV, running and maybe going for a walk with your person. I bet your coat gets warm to pet in the sunshine :) Happy Dog of the Day, dear Sharon!

tatsxxx11
05-26-2013, 01:56 PM
Hi Sharon! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!:)

What a beautiful, brown eyed girl you are, Sharon, a gentle giant with a heart of pure gold! Just look at the adorable, lovable, kissable face!:) I can't imagine how anyone could hurt a soul as gentle as you, Sharon. Thank heaven you are now in the loving arms of truly caring and devoted humans, being treated like the treasure that you are! Dogs have a way of sensing "good people," and no doubt you knew the very moment you set paw in your family's car, the day they came to rescue you, that you were going home! And oh, what a good life it is, indeed! My heart goes squish picturing you playing joyfully with your Kong, curled up on the couch for some TV time, stealing candy!:D Well, no doggie is more deserving of the good life than you, Sharon, and I hope for you and your wonderful forever family, a lifetime of carefree, happy, loved filled days! How lucky they are to have a best friend, a loving companion in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweet baby girl! Enjoy your well earned hour in the spotlight, being pampered and loved to pieces!
Big hugs, lots of love, and sloopy smoochies to you, beautiful Sharon!:love::love::love:

Momo
05-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Ah - only a face a mother could love - lol! :)
Sharon - I'm so glad that you are now in a loving home, and can enjoy life now! :love:
May everyday be Dog of the Day for you, sweet girl! :love:

lizbud
05-26-2013, 04:05 PM
Hello you big beautiful girl Sharon :love:
It is so good to meet you & read about you today.:) I am so happy for you to hear what a sweet pup you are
and what a loving family you have sweetie. You deserve it.:) Congratulations on being DOG OF THE DAY. :love:
Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses.:) Enjoy your special day baby girl.