PDA

View Full Version : Dazzi having surgery today

4 Dog Mother
02-05-2013, 08:34 AM
My little girl, Dazzi who will be 13 in a couple of months is having surgery today to remove a tumor on her spleen. It has to come out because it is bleeding off and on and could bleed out any time. However she has a significant heart murmur and so it is not under the best circumstances that we are doing this. I am so worried. Dazzi is the one we have had the longest - she is the sweetest, best behaved dog in the world. Please pray for her!

Cincy'sMom
02-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Lots of prayers for Dazzi. Keep me posted.

maid25cats
02-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Prayers being sent for Dazzi.

pomtzu
02-05-2013, 09:39 AM
Prayers for Dazzi, and her people too.

kaycountrygal
02-05-2013, 09:54 AM
I'm sorry to read about your Dazzi. Prayers are going up that she will make it through the operation and recover and feel good again. Also you are in my prayers . I know this is not easy for you or Dazzi. I'll be checking back for updates.

Karen
02-05-2013, 10:46 AM
Prayers on the way for sweet Dazzi!

Randi
02-05-2013, 10:57 AM
I send my best wishes and positive thoughts for Dazzi's surgery, I really hope it will be successful! :love:

(((hugs)))

lizbud
02-05-2013, 11:55 AM
Prayers for a successful surgery with no problems. Prayers for the family too.:)

4 Dog Mother
02-05-2013, 11:58 AM
Dazzi came through the surgery fine. Her belly was full of blood so it was good that we decided today rather than wait even a few days. The next 12-24 hours are critical and it will be 3-4 days before we know if she is out of the woods. So thanks for all the prayers but keep on praying!! Please?

Karen
02-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Yes, Ma'am!

lizbud
02-05-2013, 12:10 PM
Absolutely will keep the prayers & positive thoughts coming. Thanks for letting people know so quickly.

Queen of Poop
02-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Prayers for Dazzi! :love::love::love:

Grace
02-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Prayers for all of you :love:

Lilith Cherry
02-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Healing thoughts for Dazzi, Hugs for you!

4 Dog Mother
02-06-2013, 01:47 PM
I stopped at the vets on the way to work this morning and found Dazzi eating her breakfast. She looked really good and seemed to be feeling quite a bit better. In fact she was ready to come home with me but since I was going to work and the vet was not ready for her to go, she had to stay. He said he thought I would be able to take her home tonight. He was waiting for a blood test to see where her red blood cell count was - it had not gone down (although it is still very low) so he thought she could come home. I will check on that beofre I leave which I get off at 3 so it will be soon, but I think I will go on home and get the house prepared for her. She will have to be in her crate alot so she doesn't jump on furniture and the other dogs need to leave her alone. We are sending Pippi and Tucker over to Christy's for a few nights as they are the "brats" of the family and tend to pick and cause trouble. We still have Jack's crate all set up but I will but some fresh bedding in it so she will be all comfortable. (I think Carl threw some old dog beds in there that will need to be dragged out)

I have been so worried about her - she is not a pup anymore and with that heart murmur, I just didn't know if she would make it through.

Thanks for all the prayers - she will still need them as she needs to stay quiet and down off furniture and around my house with 5 other dogs and 2 grand kids often visiting, it is rarely quiet!

Karen
02-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Thanks for all the prayers - she will still need them as she needs to stay quiet and down off furniture and around my house with 5 other dogs and 2 grand kids often visiting, it is rarely quiet!

And we all know how "not quiet" it can get if she sees dogs playing in a way she does not approve of .... So it's probably good the two boys will be of the Christy's for a couple days!

chocolatepuppy
02-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Prayers for Dazzi, that she gets all better.

Freedom
02-07-2013, 07:12 AM
Continued prayers for healing from RI. :love:

jessewills
02-12-2013, 03:01 AM
My little girl, Dazzi who will be 13 in a couple of months is having surgery today to remove a tumor on her spleen. It has to come out because it is bleeding off and on and could bleed out any time. However she has a significant heart murmur and so it is not under the best circumstances that we are doing this. I am so worried. Dazzi is the one we have had the longest - she is the sweetest, best behaved dog in the world. Please pray for her!

All blessings for Dazzi, hope she gets well soon and back on track. How do you manage her health? We used to order our pharmacy orders from a client named Compoundia pharmacy and we found them good and dedicated for care of pets. They had an awesome collection of preparations exclusively for the pets. I think they are the best vet pharmacists exclusively for the care of pets. So i just thought of sharing it with you. Hope Dazzy doesn't have to go through any of such sorts.

lizbud
03-01-2013, 10:46 AM
I've been thinking about Dazzi & wonder how she is doing now. Much better I hope.

Cincy'sMom
03-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Liz, there is a thread in Dog Memorial. Dazzi crossed the bridge on February 11.

lizbud
03-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Liz, there is a thread in Dog Memorial. Dazzi crossed the bridge on February 11.

Please forgive my senior moment Amy & Diana.:( It just doesn't seem real that so many of the dogs of Finley have left us. Even my Smokey
is now an old man.:( I guess I secretly don't want to believe time is passing so fast for all of us.:(