PDA

View Full Version : Tosha

LHCam
12-13-2012, 07:20 AM
Hi Tosha........What a handsome fellow you are. I can understand why your owner loves you so much. Congratulations on DOTD
Have a long and wonderful life. PS, I would not have left you behind either. One look at that beautiful and loving face of yours and I would have know
I had made a friend for life.:love::love::love:

Linda in SC:love:

ramanth
12-13-2012, 08:46 AM
Congrats on being DOTD Tosha! I love your furry face. :love: :cool:

opschick
12-13-2012, 10:53 AM
Hi Tosha, you are Beautiful! I'm glad your family found you and gave you a nice home. Happy dotd to you!

cassiesmom
12-13-2012, 11:30 AM
Hello, beautiful Tosha! I agree completely with LHCam - one look at your sweet face, and that would have done me in :) It sounds like you have two homes now, one in the country and another in the city. You have such a full, fluffy coat, perfect for winter in St-Petersburg! Could you please have your person give you some huge hugs from me, because you are so gorgeous! Happy Dog of the Day to you, dear Toshik!

mon
12-13-2012, 01:46 PM
I am so glad that Tosha has someone who loves and cares for him so much! He is a fine lookin' DOTD, that's for sure :love: Hope you both have a special day today, peace and love :D:D:D

tatsxxx11
12-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Hi Tosha in historic St. Petersburg, Russia! What a gorgeous girl you are, Tosha!:eek: Your coloring is exquisite, and your thick coat perfect for those frigid Russian winters, no doubt:cool: Love the photos your person included with your bio.; they capture your spirit, perfectly! The one of your face covered in snow is a heart melter, and that shot of you posing so proudly on that boulder, breathtaking! How neat that you get to enjoy both the city and country life, but no doubt wherever your person is, that is home! You are your person's dream doggie come true, Toshik, and I too believe that it was written in the stars that you and she/he would be together, best friends for life! You make every day a little brighter, more beautiful, and not only for your person, but for all who cross your path! The world is a better place with you in it, Toshik!
Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, beautiful boy, celebrating to the max with your devoted human, all of your adoring friends and fans!:)
Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Tosha!:love::love::love:

lizbud
12-13-2012, 04:14 PM
Hello Tosha,

It is a treat to meet you today & learn a little about your life & family. You sure are a
most handsome fella. I love your pretty coloring.:love: I am so happy that your person
decided to take you home. Congratulations on being honored as our DOG OF THE DAY.
Wishing you & your loving person a long & happy life together. Here's lots of kisses and
hugs to celebrate your special day. xoxoxo :love::love:

kaycountrygal
12-13-2012, 06:26 PM
Hello Tosha, it's a pleasure to meet you. As others have said, you are beautiful!! Really what a magnificent dog you are! I enjoyed reading about you and looking at your photos. I hope you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

Snowdrops
12-13-2012, 06:48 PM
What a stunning Boy !

You have both found a soul mate.

Hugsssss

Asiel
12-13-2012, 07:23 PM
Happy DOTD Tosha-- You are quite the handsome dog. I don't think I've ever seen a Collie/Husky before, I love your colours and the way you stand so proud.

Momo
12-13-2012, 11:00 PM
Wow Tosha...you are a beautiful intelligent boy! Enjoy being Dog of the Day! :love::love::love: