PDA

View Full Version : serene simba

Lillycat
11-27-2002, 01:39 AM
what a lovely boy you are! i would love to play that cotton ball game with you. congratulations to the cotd!

Barbara
11-27-2002, 02:57 AM
Sweet Simba, Lillycat got up earlier than the sun to say hello to you. And I can understand her well. You are a tender lion, a dignified cat!
Enjoy your day with play and treats

Vio&Juni
11-27-2002, 04:12 AM
Such a sweet fluffy cat - Sir Simba :)
Congratulations :D :D

Pam
11-27-2002, 07:00 AM
Sir Simba you are just a breathtaking kitty! Oh how very handsome you are and such a playful little guy! My kitties also wake early to remind me to feed them (as if us humans would ever forget to do that. :) ) I am so sorry to hear of the kidnapping of your 'sister.' :( What a heartbreaking thing that must have been for her people. I hope that you have a fun day today, playing with cotton balls or whatever it is that delights you, because you are Top Cat today......Sir Simba, our very sweet, very handsome super duper Cat of the Day!!

catmandu
11-27-2002, 09:26 AM
I was just at the Toronto cat show and would you beluieve it , a persian the twin of Sir Simba , a little younger , took first place . He won best of breed , best kitten , best overall kitten. Sir Simba is a sensational looking cat with the sweetest pursonality. What a symbol of feline beuty , Sir Simba COTD!!!!:D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bari_d
11-27-2002, 10:02 AM
Oh my, we did love meeting you this morning, Simba...what a charming boy you are! It is obvious that your family has much to be thankful for in you, and that you are a very Happy Boy! Catgratulations to you on being todays very, very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride
http://www.cathappy.com/images/Temp%20photos/hpythanks.gif

missprissy
11-27-2002, 10:07 AM
Oh Simba! You are very very beautiful!! :eek: You must be one special cat Sir Simba! You sound like a great little boy! May you have many fun times playing with your sister and those cotton balls and Q-tips!! Congrats for being Our Kitty Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
11-27-2002, 11:28 AM
t a handsome boy you are Sir Simba! You are exquisite! But it's your sweet, loving, playful Persian personality that has captured my heart! And although you rule the roost, it sounds like you do so with a velvet paw!!:) I'm so sorry to hear about your sister's catnapping:( Some people can be so heartless. We can only hope that she is safe and being well cared for. Thank you for brightening my day dear Simba. It is so heartwarming to meet such a beautiful kitty and know he is so very loved!! Congratulations to you Simba!! Today you rule over Pet Talk as our stunning and most deserving Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-27-2002, 11:49 AM
Sir Simba
That name fits you somehow. You look so royal and handsome in your picture. Congratulations sweet one, on being our speical Cat of the Day today.:)

Dindin
11-27-2002, 12:21 PM
Sir Simba, yoou are such a beautiful cat! Congratulations on being COTD!

He reminds me of Blanca - one of my cats. She also drinks only from the faucet, and waits for me to open it for her.

Anyway - you have a wonderful cat there!

:D :D :D

jackiesdaisy1935
11-27-2002, 03:17 PM
Good Afternoon and Congratulations to the sweetest, most handsome, Very Best Cat of the Day, Simba.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Frostfrog
11-27-2002, 04:11 PM
Sir Simba - I salute you!

felinefriend
11-27-2002, 05:31 PM
Hello There, you beautiful, sophisticated Sir Simba!!!! I just love your name and your sweet furry face! I'm so amazed by your fluffy, shiny silver coat, so I had to look up your breed on my computer "search engine." Interestingly, I found out that the cat called Snowball, who played in the movie Stuart Little, was actually played by five identical Silver Chinchilla Persian kitties just like you. I liked that movie and just thought I'd share this about your interesting breed. Have a wonderful day, Sweetie! So delighted to have met you! :cool: :D :) ;) :p