PDA

View Full Version : Beau is having a tooth pulled.

Felicia's Mom
11-26-2002, 03:59 PM
I took both cats to the vet this afternoon. Beau had a shot and check-up. He has a tooth that is very bad and it is being pulled on Dec. 6.

Felicia had her claws clipped. As I have mentioned before, she will not let me do them.

Both behaved very well. (Beau is trained to have others handle him, but I never know about Felicia.)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-26-2002, 07:25 PM
I hope Beau gets along well with his tooth. He will be in my thoughts.

My cats don't like to have their claws clipped either. I sometimes sneak up on them when they are asleep and do a toe at a time. Good luck.:)

Cataholic
11-26-2002, 09:35 PM
My Georgia had two teeth pulled several months ago, and she did beautifully. She seemed quite sedated for a day or two, but, I can say she is badder than ever now!!! Good luck to Beau!

jenluckenbach
11-27-2002, 06:07 AM
Good luck, beau...I know, no one likes the dentist.

Randi
11-27-2002, 08:50 AM
Beau, I'm sure you can handle it. You will feel SO much better after! :) - and no bad breath! :D

Fister had two teeth out last year and there was no problem, he could even eat his dry food. As far as I remember, he had some pills for a while after.

Good luck! :)

Lillycat
12-05-2002, 05:57 AM
hope the tooth removal went well and that beau is back to the usual.;)

Barbara
12-05-2002, 09:30 AM
The bad day is tomorrow isn't it? I am so much afraid about the dentist, I feel with you. But once it's over you'll feel much better Beau.
Filou also will have to go for tooth cleaning these months.

NoahsMommy
12-05-2002, 12:29 PM
Poor Beau! You'll be in my prayers tomorrow. Let us know how everything goes.

Felicia's Mom
12-06-2002, 06:42 AM
As I am typing this, it is 6:45 am. On an ordinary day Beau and Felicia would have been fed, and I would be on the bus for work.

I can't feed Beau breakfast, so I'm not going to feed Felicia until just before I go, when Beau is in the carrier.

It's going to be hard to ignore them. That is one reason I'm on line. I am expecting a phone call so I'm not staying on long.

I'll tell you tonite how he is.

AmberLee
12-06-2002, 03:55 PM
Fingers (and paws) crossed here!

Felicia's Mom
12-06-2002, 08:52 PM
Beau had two teeth pulled today. Before this, he had lost five. He is eating, but Felicia didn't eat her supper and she was home all day. Maybe she smells the vet on Beau.