PDA

View Full Version : Che Would Like To Say Hello (again)

Terminalvelocity
11-16-2002, 12:38 PM
Earlier the link wouldn't work because of MSN and its weird ways. I uploaded it to another site, so it should work now.

Please click here for Che to say Hello (http://www.angelfire.com/space/nightwalkers/Chetalk.html)

rosethecopycat
11-16-2002, 01:40 PM
I get a big black screen with an ad at the top.

I want CHE!

ChrisH
11-16-2002, 02:47 PM
Me too!

Terminalvelocity
11-16-2002, 04:55 PM
It takes a minute to load it. The banner is Angelfire, that's all. The page is big and black, but it will have Che's face when it loads.

Then you'll see the 'play' button on the left. Just press the arrow and he'll start to talk.

Lillycat
11-16-2002, 04:59 PM
wheres che?

Cataholic
11-16-2002, 08:27 PM
I saw AND heard Che...very cute!

AmberLee
11-16-2002, 08:33 PM
Really? After three minutes I got the red x in a white square and gave up. Maybe just too soon??? How long did it take for you?

rosethecopycat
11-16-2002, 08:42 PM
7 minutes.

No Che.

:(

Terminalvelocity
11-16-2002, 09:24 PM
I'm so sorry. I can understand it not linking to MSN, but not Geocities. Angelfire isn't members only like MSN. At least one person saw it.

Its a picture of Che with his face making expressions as he gives his little speach. Its really cute. Especially when he dares a dog to step on his website and his face gets all mean. (and a heck of a lot of work with a special program.)

I'm sorry I wasted anyone's time.

RockyRoad
11-16-2002, 09:31 PM
Awww sorry TV. I was here before when you had the other link up and I waited almost two hours to see Che's cutie face. But I'm sure he looks wonderful. Was it a picture or a movie? If it was a picture then there are plenty of other ways to do it, like imagestation and such. Good luck;)

PS-You didn't waste my time--I live on the computer:p.

Terminalvelocity
11-17-2002, 02:30 AM
Thank you FloppsyLadySally. Sometimes I think I live on the computer also! I sure spend enough time goofing around on it.

Its a rather large file. Too large and complicated for "I'm A Gestation" lol. Its an entire web page really, but the image would be more considered as a video.

Oh well. I've linked other things from Anglefire, so I don't see why this only works for myself and one other person. I know Bravenet won't let you link, nor will Geocities or MSN. (I grabbed up all the free space I could a couple years ago)

ChrisH
11-17-2002, 05:20 AM
Yay! I tried again and this time I got to see and hear Che! :) :D It is really good, thanks TV!

I just left the link page up while I looked at another thread, after a minute or so I got a box thingy asking if I wanted to install and run crazy talk, clicked yes, and Che appeared :D

aly
11-17-2002, 09:40 AM
Hahahaha, now THAT is a guard cat. When the sound came on, Reece jumped off my lap and ran under the bed!!!! :D :D :D

Terminalvelocity
11-17-2002, 10:08 AM
Please give Reese a 'sorry-hug' from me! That's cute.

I guess that's been the problem..not eveyone has the programming to read it. Whew!

Please don't worry about Crazy Talk being spyware or adware. It isn't. I run AdAware once a week to get rid of that junk.

So glad someone saw it!!