PDA

View Full Version : learning to share with eachother ((funny))

tikeyas_mom
03-20-2012, 07:54 PM
WARNING CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!

my two cats are getting along much better now, Raven has warmed up alot in the last few days, I was really worried but everyones advise helped us thro..
They are still not allowed to be left alone unsupervised.

But here is a video of Raven and Prudence playing on their new cat tree... learning to share.. Ravens not so good at it lol.

Enjoy :)

http://youtu.be/9Ik9CuQy1VU

Catty1
03-20-2012, 08:34 PM
Raven is writhing around like a kitten herself! Do I see bits of catnip on her fur? ;)

Pru is just TOO CUTE when her little face pops out of that cat scratcher hole.:D

I think there are cuddle photos in the future....:love::)

catmandu
03-21-2012, 09:38 AM
I think that its not so much that Raven does not want to share and play , but a Kittens energy and being so fast and unpredictable can make an older Cat somewaht uneasy.:eek::eek:
We are betting that Prudence:love: and Raven will form a detante soon.:love::love:

momcat
03-22-2012, 06:31 PM
It's great to know they both are getting along better now. Raven is gorgeous and the baby is just too darn cute! Could I ask you to give them a generous round of lovies from me? :love: :love:

Bengalz
03-22-2012, 06:53 PM
Both are adorable and working things out:)

happylabs
03-22-2012, 09:38 PM
This is a super cute video. Love how Raven is rolling around so much on the top of the cat tree. That is the sort of thing Buddy does when he wants to intimidate Mama.

Oh I love that kitten. So funny when she went into the little hole in the side of the cat scratcher.

That is a neat cat tree. Where did you get it?