PDA

View Full Version : A Spooky Update

DJFyrewolf36
03-17-2012, 12:54 AM
Hey all! I'm sorry I haven't been around...life, as usual, is all kinds of complected.
First of all, I want to thank all of you who have shown concern over the escape of my furry friend, Remus. Remus, sadly, has not returned. I hope that someone found him and that he is in a home where is happy and taken care of. Unlike when Hoodini took off, I saw no sign of him. It is as if he just dropped off the face of the earth. :( I still pray that he is safe, and that he will come back some day.
Hoodini has been happily adopted by my neighbor. He gets along so much better with her cat than he ever did with Spook. I am also able to visit him on a regular basis.
Being a one cat house again is working out pretty well. I noticed that Spook is a much cuddlier cat now that she is the only one competing for attention. I also have managed to train her to respond to basic commands. She knows to come when called, stay (most of the time lol,) and I'm getting to the point where I can train her to tolerate a harness. She already has a tendency to walk at my heel, so I'm hoping that will help. I know she likes going outside and I feel a lot safer knowing that I can let her go out while being able to supervise her.
I've attached a couple recent pictures of my Spooky kitty. I think she is aging quite gracefully (she is 8 years old this year!)
Sorry for the HUGE attached image. I have no clue how I did that...

Karen
03-17-2012, 01:41 AM
Hey, welcome home!

And hi, pretty Spook!

catmandu
03-17-2012, 09:30 AM
That is sad that Remus has gone and that you do not know where he is.:(
We pray that he will either come h0ome or that he as you say has found a new home:)
That is great that you located Hoodini and that you dont have to worry about him and can visit to let Hoodini know taht you love him.:love:

Taz_Zoee
03-17-2012, 11:25 AM
I must have missed the post about Remus escaping. I'm so sorry. I was a bit confused when you posted only Spook on Facebook, but I didn't want to bring it up.

Spook is so beautiful! :D

DJFyrewolf36
03-17-2012, 10:24 PM
Thanks, everyone! :D

phesina
03-18-2012, 06:14 AM
Hello to pretty Spooky!

So sorry to learn that Remus has vanished. Hoping and praying that he either comes home again or else is happy and well loved and cared for in a new home. We're glad that Hoodini is nearby in his new home where you can visit him.

cassiesmom
03-19-2012, 09:07 PM
Hi, sweet Spooky!

And big prayers that Remus will return or that he has another home.