PDA

View Full Version : Isn't this guy the cutest!

Vio&Juni
11-15-2002, 08:26 AM
In Chisinau, people sell kittens or puppies at a special open market or on the busiest crossroads. One day we went to that market and we fell in love with this intelligent-looking guy. His eyes are so beautiful! We asked the owners for permission to take a picture and they agreed. His little sister was sleeping.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid39/p2244632c46f7088eff8aff3e88f343fe/fd0adc67.jpg

All Creatures Great And Small
11-15-2002, 08:35 AM
What a sweetie! You know, just last night, I had a similar experience - I took my daughter to the pet store to buy some bedding for her rats, and we saw a cage with some kittens in it, in the small-animal room. They usually don't have cats at this store, so I was surprised. There were 3 black and white kitties, but one really stood out - she was a tuxedo, with a little white mustache, a white bib, little white paws, and the prettiest green eyes. One of my first thoughts was "oh, I wish I had a camera so I could post her on Pet Talk!" I played with her for about 10 minutes, with her little string toy, and I was about a minute away from buying her and taking her home with me - I even knew that my husband would love her if he saw her. But I kept a firm grip on reality (barely), knowing that I really can't take care of a kitten right now, especially with the holiday season at work coming up, and I didn't know what our boy kitty would think about a little sister. But oh, that little face - fortunately, I think that will help her find a permanent home. Actually, if I was to get another kitty, I'd rather rescue one from the Humane Society, although buying a cat from a pet store is a "rescue" too - the idea of a caged cat is so foreign to me!

Chinadoll
11-15-2002, 10:18 AM
OMG! That is one gorgeous, incredibly cute kitten!! Did you end up taking kitty home?! ....If not, how could you resist?! I'm so weak willed when it comes to the babies...how I ended up with 5 just this year.

Terminalvelocity
11-15-2002, 10:40 AM
That's one of the prettiest faces I've ever seen. He's adorable. So is his sister. I hope you adopted them!!

aly
11-15-2002, 12:59 PM
Its torture to see that pic and not be able to kiss that fuzzy face! What an adorable baby.

jenluckenbach
11-15-2002, 01:57 PM
that's a super cutie !!! lucky for me he is far away.

Tina
11-15-2002, 03:00 PM
Aww..What a adorable little kitty!!

Miss Meow
11-15-2002, 04:17 PM
What a sweet kitten, you're so strong for resisting the urge to take it home!

Vio&Juni
11-18-2002, 06:40 AM
Unfortunately, I am not allowed to have a second kitty in my small apartment, but as soon as I move into mine, which hopefuly will happen soon, I will take one more kitty (at least!). Juni is waiting for a long-promised tom and she is running out of patience.
That kitty was not just for adoption, it was for sale and, I can tell, it was very expensive. I am sure, being as cute, doesn't take long to find a human to spend a lot of money.
I am glad I took the picture, at least I can admire this sweet kitty :D

11-18-2002, 08:16 AM
OMG , what a super-sweet kitten-face ... !!
I hope those 2 found a cosy home !!

smokey the elder
11-18-2002, 08:58 AM
He looks like an Ewok (from Return of the Jedi).

toughCookie
11-19-2002, 01:15 AM
so adorable!