PDA

View Full Version : Charlie kitty asked for a lawyer... he thinks he's being mistreated.

Scooter's Mom
02-08-2012, 09:43 PM
We brought chicken (KFC) home for dinner tonight instead of cooking. One of the cats (Jingle Belle) doesn't care. The other (Charlie) acts like the world is ending because he isn't getting any. And this is how he got his name... Sorry Charlie!!! LOL you'd think we locked him in a tiny little closet and were torturing him or something the way he's carrying on. Instead, we're just not giving him chicken!

I mentioned this on FB and it was mentioned that Charlie needed a lawyer, so I thought I'd bring it here on Charlie's behalf.

cassiesmom
02-08-2012, 10:00 PM
What a cute story about Charlie's name! You didn't get chicken, Charlie kitty? I bet you got your delicious, healthy kitty noms, though.

happylabs
02-09-2012, 05:52 AM
Oh boy...definitely needs a lawyer. We need to sort this out and find out why he is being discriminated against. Buddy is an expert in this area. He loves KFC and demands it when it is in the house. He may be able to help Charlie with this legal matter.

Freedom
02-09-2012, 09:12 AM
I so enjoyed this story on FB last night!!!

Charlie, you are too funny. I suspect you must have had it before, to recognize that smell!

catmandu
02-09-2012, 09:31 AM
My Mister Purr , My Michael who adored KFC is incensed.
How could you eat ALL the KFC and not share a bit!!!!:eek::eek:
A Big Law Suit is coming and we think that a snack box is due to Charlie, your Dear Cat Companion:love::love:
Thats an outrage:(

momcat
02-09-2012, 09:52 AM
The other (Charlie) acts like the world is ending because he isn't getting any. LOL you'd think we locked him in a tiny little closet and were torturing him or something the way he's carrying on. Instead, we're just not giving him chicken!

I mentioned this on FB and it was mentioned that Charlie needed a lawyer, so I thought I'd bring it here on Charlie's behalf.

Hi Charlie,
Don't worry about a thing, I'll take your case pro bono. Why is your Meowmie denying you chicken? This is definitely unacceptable! We need to talk as soon as possible so we can discuss your unfortunate situation and decide on our strategy. You are most certainly being aboosed. I'll have my purralegal start the legal research and I'll call you on your cell phone. Hang on, help is on the way!

Your friend,
Groucho the Lawyer
Practice Limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose