PDA

View Full Version : Unapproved Visitor messages

mrspunkysmom
02-02-2012, 07:06 PM
I received an unapproved visitor message a few days ago. I would reply but I'm not allowed access to her profile.

mrspunkysmom
02-02-2012, 07:56 PM
mrspunkysmom, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: - Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? - If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

This is really annoying since elyse was able to message me but I cannot message her? She's probably wondering why I haven't replied

mrspunkysmom
02-02-2012, 07:57 PM
I would reply but I am denied access.

I appreciate being elevated to cat status from mere human, but my dermatitis is not the same, or at least I think it's not. Can you reference the post about the dermatitis since I also have a cat with some cat acne?

I will say most of mine appears to be cause by Wheat (gluten) and either a pharmaceutical or an arthropod. I don't think I have bed bugs, especially at school or the doctor's office, where I once broke out into hives, so it probably is a medicine, unless it's the wheat starch that medicines are compounded in.

I suggest switching to a grain free food. Natural Balance or Eagle Holistic are excellent choices. Cats have no business eating most grains. So far rice and some potatoes seem to be the best choices to mix with meat for cat kibble.

Does your cat have messy stools? Mine get fresh cooked natural human food, just like I do now. Actually, i could say that until I got sick recently, my cats ate better than I did.

mrspunkysmom
02-02-2012, 07:58 PM
You have selected 1 post that is not part of this thread. Quote this post as well, or deselect this post.

I also get this message at the bottom of every screen when ever I reply to a post,

yes, I am working off some steam.

Karen
02-02-2012, 08:41 PM
I approved her as a user so you can reply to her message.

You cannot respond to a user until they are "approved" and I usually do not approve someone until they have posted, but we can tell she is not a spammer now that you brought her to our attention.

mrspunkysmom
02-02-2012, 10:31 PM
Well let's hope not.

mrspunkysmom
02-02-2012, 10:38 PM
And Thank You!