PDA

View Full Version : Miss Hoppy

Miss Meow
11-14-2002, 04:38 AM
Is it just me, or is Miss Hoppy now in the address line when you're on the main page? When I go to petoftheday.com/talk/ a little Miss Hoppy avatar pops up next to the URL.

But when I click a link, she disappears. When I go back to the main page, she comes back. Cute!

Cookiebaker
11-14-2002, 07:03 AM
:( Doesn't work for me :(

Karen
11-14-2002, 07:36 AM
I think your browser just cached her avatar as an icon incorrectly! We haven't made any such change, and Miss Hoppy is upstairs right now, so I know it wasn't her! ;)

sammi
11-14-2002, 11:11 AM
I read this post early and went back to bed and had a dream about this post Miss Hoppy was on all the threads! I also dreamed I went back to my mom's house after she moved in apt and here was her poodle I forgot to take home with me! She was alive but all her hair was grey and I was so afraid what my mother would say! They both have beed gone for over 10yrs.

Aspen and Misty
11-14-2002, 01:25 PM
Yea..I have the site saved under my fav file and a miss hoppy picture is beside it. :D

Ash

RockyRoad
11-14-2002, 02:37 PM
Yeah Miss Hoppy is there on mine too!! I just thought that was a new Netscape feature since it doesn't work for AOL. That is pretty cool because now everyday I get to see Miss Hoppy right there on the link...uhhh....thing!

Miss Meow
11-14-2002, 02:38 PM
Karen, I think Miss Hoppy is out visiting when you and Paul are sleeping!

koxka
11-14-2002, 03:47 PM
It Happens to me too, siince I changed my browser from Nestcape 4.7 to 7.0. And it happens on others URL, so I imagined is a new feature that comes along with the new Nestcape version.

Maybe Miss Hoppy has the gift of the ubiquity ???:eek:

Crikit
11-14-2002, 07:21 PM
It happened on my parents computer, but now on my computer it's just the name of the site no logo. The only site that gets a logo in the faves is the one for the bank and that isn't by choice.

Freckles
11-14-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by koxka
It Happens to me too, siince I changed my browser from Netscape 4.7 to 7.0. And it happens on others URL, so I imagined is a new feature that comes along with the new Netscape version.
I'm still using Netscape 4.7. I think it's easier to use than Microsoft Internet Explorer. I've tried a couple versions of Netscape but went back to 4.7. In looking at the info on 7, it seems to have a Microsoft look. May I have some opinions of version 7?

Karen
11-14-2002, 10:30 PM
Ooooh - I forgot about the little teeny icons that appear on the PC - that IS Miss Hoppy. Mac people, like me, don't get to see them.

She doesn't go out much when it's been raining so much - the ground is covered with WET leaves, and she likes her little furry feet to stay DRY thank you! :)

Cookiebaker
11-15-2002, 06:58 AM
I added Pettalk to my "favorites" file (!) and now Miss Hoppy appears! :D :D