PDA

View Full Version : Good News

mrspunkysmom
01-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Whichever furry entity in my house was peeing and pooping outside the box, there is nothing to worry about. After $63 I find out that the urine is super concentrated (Spunky) and he needs to drink more water. It could have been Sam though. The stool could only have been his.

So $63 for a protest poop and pee because I changed the cat litter. Who's in charge here?

cassiesmom
01-25-2012, 06:07 PM
So $63 for a protest poop and pee because I changed the cat litter. Who's in charge here?

Cassie wants to say that at our house, even though I am the one with the opposable thumbs -- she is in charge!

Karen
01-25-2012, 06:55 PM
You can try spiking his water with chicken broth or tuna juice to entice him to drink more ...

Oh the things our pets put us through!

Edwina's Secretary
01-25-2012, 07:10 PM
You can try spiking his water with chicken broth or tuna juice to entice him to drink more ...

or............................Clam Juice!!!!!

phesina
01-25-2012, 08:39 PM
Whichever furry entity in my house was peeing and pooping outside the box, there is nothing to worry about. After $63 I find out that the urine is super concentrated (Spunky) and he needs to drink more water. It could have been Sam though. The stool could only have been his.

And do you even need to ask?

kitten645
01-25-2012, 09:13 PM
HA ES! I said that out loud when I read Karen's post. LOL! Oh Phred, you are missed!

mrspunkysmom
01-25-2012, 10:08 PM

Oh the things our pets put us through!

I use a fountain so I think it would get gross after a day.

I could make some broth and leave it in a bowl.

krazyaboutkatz
01-26-2012, 12:20 AM
Yes, in my home the cats are in charge. I give Alani & Blaze some chicken broth almost every night. I bought the store brand fat free kind and they love it. Now if I buy a different brand they don't like it. Since they can't eat canned food every day because it gives them loose stools, my vet said that I could give them chicken broth to help increase their liquid intake.

momcat
01-26-2012, 08:01 AM
As for who's in charge, Soncat and I always say Groucho lets us live in the house.

maerlyn
01-26-2012, 09:00 AM
Who's in charge here? - a question I frequently ask myself. Cats are always in charge, it seems; that's just the way the world works!

catmandu
01-26-2012, 09:39 AM
As I am outnumbered 9 - 1 I am the minority here!!!:cool:

kaycountrygal
01-26-2012, 05:27 PM
I give Luke 1-2 teaspoons of 1% milk every morning with his canned food. No, it does not upset his tummy. I think it helps him have bm's but not diarrhea. You may recall he has tendency to be constipated so with the Laxatone, tiny milk, and canned food he is doing good.