PDA

View Full Version : Best seat in the house

catnapper
01-23-2012, 09:24 AM
I have two mamas boys. Both want to be tucked in the same place - under my left arm.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/mystic-inmyarms.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/pouncer-inmyarms.jpg

Pouncer says, "no camera!"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/camerastrapattack.jpg

I absolutely adore both boys. They are so much alike - sweet and sensitive.

These boys FIGHT for the priveledge to lay with me. the fights are getting pretty rough lately..... I think its because Mystic is 100% healthy and Pouncer is not. Pouncer is holding his pee again. I clean him every night because he's not doing it himself (and if I leave him alone, residual pee crusts over and he can't pee later - so he holds it thinking he can't pee) He is VERY cranky and Mystic is picking on him something awful. We have a vet appt. tomorrow morning.

Freedom
01-23-2012, 09:40 AM
Oh my those photos are so SWEET! Cuddly boys, aren't they?

Sorry about the fights, and Pouncer not feeling well. Good luck at the vet.

catmandu
01-23-2012, 09:48 AM
My Dear Pouncer Angel gone for so many years loves to see her little namesake.
She is so glad that Pouncer is well after all the medical issues he has had through the years.:love:
It must be wonderful to be so much in deamand!!!:love:

happylabs
01-23-2012, 10:11 AM
They are both pretty kitties. They do know where the best seat in the house is. I hope Mystic is feeling better soon.

cassiesmom
01-23-2012, 10:44 AM
Awww, how sweet!

krazyaboutkatz
01-23-2012, 11:45 AM
They're adorable and certainly are mama's boys.:) I'm sorry to hear about the fighting and Pouncer's pee problems.:( I hope that everything will go well at the vet tomorrow. My cats also fight for my attention especially Pearl and Storm.

katladyd
01-23-2012, 12:23 PM
Mom's lap is "the spot to be" in my house, too. When any one of them is on my lap while I am on the computer (like Mac is right now) one of the others will sometime come close and glare and grow. Ming is the only one who isn't enthralled with lap sitting, but he does get jealous if Mac or Kimba is up there. Typical cat behavior.:rolleyes:
We are keeping paws and fingers crossed that Pouncer will soon be good as gold!

phesina
01-23-2012, 01:48 PM
Oh, what sweet boys, who certainly do know where the best seat in the house is!

Prayers and healing energies for Pouncer, that he will soon be back in fine fettle.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

momcat
01-23-2012, 06:35 PM
I absolutely love it when Groucho goes into lovebug mode. Is there anything better than being loved by a cat? I'm so sorry to hear that Pouncer isn't feeling well and hope he'll be up and at 'em in no time. Please let us know what happens with the vet tomorrow? Sending lovies to all of your beautiful kitty krew :love: :love: :love:

catnapper
01-24-2012, 09:48 AM
Pouncer is back from the vet with a bottle of Baytril. He has a minor infection but the vet said it could be a more severe infection further up his kidneys that she couldn't see -- his urine has some odd markings that aren't infection and that could indicate kidney issues. But the fact that he's eating and not vomiting is a good thing. We have just Baytril because steroids are bad if his kidneys are comprimised. I am sure its just an infection.

Don Juan's mom
01-24-2012, 02:45 PM
Don Juan's favorite spot is laying ON TOP of my left arm, or on my lap with a paw over my right arm. Both effectively stop me from knitting. :rolleyes: