PDA

View Full Version : Sparkler got a package in the mail!!!!!!! :)

phesina
01-22-2012, 02:19 PM
Oh, my dearest Merlin, I got the most wonderful surprise!!!!! ... a package in the mail from YOU :love::love::love:!

Those delicious cat Pet Greens Treats.. so tasty.. and good for us too! I even shared a few with my kitty sibs, and THEY love them too. We are all going to be SOOO healthy.

AND.. the most wonderful surprise.. The delightful picture of beloved YOU, with a bit of your sweet, soft fur on the back, in a beautiful red kitty-shaped frame with a bell and a ribbon. This is SOOOOOOO gorgeous... I will treasure it forever. I got Meowmie to hang it up nice and low so I can sit and gaze at it longingly for hours at a time.

PURRPURRpurrpurrpurrpurrpurrrrrrrr and loads of LOOOOOVE :love::love::love::love::love::love: from your adoring Sparkler

slick
01-22-2012, 05:55 PM
Oh my love Sparkler: I'm so glad it got there OK and that you love it. I posed for Meowmie just for that picture. I wanted you to have something to always remember me and the fur is so you can always smell me. How wonderful of your Meowmie to hang it down low for you to always see.

My heart goes pitter patter for my sweetheart and I can hardly wait to see you again on the next Catmobile trip.

Love always :love::love::love:
Merlin

Freedom
01-22-2012, 07:34 PM
:love:

catmandu
01-23-2012, 09:34 AM
Awww! Thats nice that Sparkler got a nice gift from her Merlin:love:
Love is always good, and Scrappy Two likes to exchange gifts with her Sydney as well:love:
Love is so good:cool:

phesina
01-23-2012, 12:14 PM
Sparkler wants me to brush her now so she can send some of her fur to Merlin too!

katladyd
01-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Ahhh, kitty love!:love: