PDA

View Full Version : There was a kitty in the parking garage at work!

Scooter's Mom
12-22-2011, 07:54 PM
Jingle Belle & Charlie almost got a little sister yesterday. When I was leaving work, a lady came in from the parking garage carrying a tiny little kitten. It couldn't have been more than about 8 weeks old. It was a little orange ball of fluff. When she went to get in her car, it was underneath it! I held the baby kitty for a few minutes, called my hubby and he said I could have it (again, what a sweet guy!) and I ended up declining in order to keep the balance in our home. Kitty did find a good home though, with another co-worker. LOL my best friend called the baby kitty Spice, because I was talking to her on the phone while I was trying to decide whether or not to bring the little one home.

The freeway (I-10) runs along the top of this map. Our office complex is along the corner, and there are pretty much only offices for quite a bit. I do not know where the little one came from. I work in the building with the "A" on it, and I wrote "Parking garage" on the place where the co-worker found the kitten. I guess everyone needs to check under their cars, just in case!

I am so thankful she didn't start her car as soon as she went outside. She may not have heard the little baby kitty!

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c263/Crystal_1972/kittenfoundatwork.jpg

There's no point to this really, just kind of a public service announcement or a reminder to check under the cars because you never know what you'll find.

Freedom
12-22-2011, 08:14 PM
What a nice happy ending story! Thanks for sharing this with us.

Karen
12-22-2011, 09:52 PM
Thanks to the lady for rescuing her!

moosmom
12-23-2011, 04:45 AM
Another sweet baby gets a home for Christmas!! What a great ending!!! Thank you!

catmandu
12-23-2011, 10:02 AM
What a Great Good Mews Story, and we are so pleased that Little Michelle found a FurrEver Home:love:
Who would leave a Baby Kitten to fend for herself:(

momcat
12-24-2011, 10:48 AM
May this precious little baby find love and companionship in her new furever home! And thanks for the heads up... I'll remind my friends to check under their cars!