PDA

View Full Version : a BIG MEWWWW From Josephine to Phesina !!! From Josephine

catmandu
10-02-2011, 12:53 PM
:love::love::love:
Josephine Gidget Moosie Spunkette Smokey Killearn of many names got her very first package from Sydney, the Beloved Husband of Scrappy Two, her Aunt Phesina And All of Her Phesina Cats and Awesome Angels.:love::love:
There were Welness Pouches and Thee Packages Of Beathies Dried Chicken Beast.
:D:D
All are popuar with All The Found Cats and Porchies and We al Thank Pat, Her Cats and Angels for making a litte Found Kitten Happy.
Thank You So Very Much!!!
:love::love::love:

phesina
10-02-2011, 02:39 PM
You are very welcome, Josephine and family, and we are so glad you are all enjoying them!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: from your big brother-in-law Sydney and the rest of us

catmandu
10-03-2011, 09:47 AM
:DAnd this is October 2011, so we have the pleasure of seeing Little Christofur Angel.:love::love:
My Josephine of many names was pawing at Christofurs Photo, I think that she senses Your Little Owesome Orange Friend's Spirit!!
:love::love:
That would be nice if My Josephine Moosie Poppaea Smokey Spunkette Smoke Killearn and Christofur Angel :D:love: could make a connection!!!

:love::love:

phesina
10-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Awww... I'm sure that Josephine etc. and little Christofur Angel are already the best of friends!
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

catmandu
10-04-2011, 09:19 AM
:cool:
We are as well Pat.
We know that Chistofur :love: has been adopted by Michael :love: Joseph :love: Princess :love: Moose :love: and My Siamese Six Pack :love: and Pouncer and Mr Scrappy :love: and has a Graet Time with Our Awesome Eternal Baby Angels :love: especially Saturday Night at thier Fly In Movie Parties.
Will Christofur have some tales to tell You and Your Cats.
One Fine Day:love: