PDA

View Full Version : Announcing: Noodle!

TheAntiPam
11-08-2002, 04:52 PM
A 6 week old tortie girl has wandered into my heart! She has a lovely tan stripe down her nose, and some of the pads of her feet are black and some are pink - sooooo sweet!

She was found by a construction worker on one of my job's work sites. In peril from huge machines and piles of materials, she found her way to the front door of the work trailer and was rescued! Once they got her inside, they knew to call me right away! I'm soooooo glad!

She has a bit of an upper respiratory infection, just a cough really. But, she can romp and run and climb and snuggle! She is obviously friendly and happy to be around people, so I suspect she was lost or discarded by someone. Sorry people, but she is mine now! :)

I'm working on pictures - this weekend for sure! Noodle will make her PetTalk debut!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-08-2002, 04:59 PM
Oh boy! Another little kitten to fawn over! I just love little kittens and I can't wait to see her.

I'm so glad she made it to the door of the trailer before something nasty happened to her. I work for an electrical contractor so I know how busy and chaotic those sites can get. And all those guys walking around in those big work boots - not a good place for a little 6 week old kitten. And how nice that everyone immediately thought of you. :)

She sounds adorable, can't wait to see her. :)

Cataholic
11-08-2002, 05:12 PM
Oh NOODLE! Yipee and welcome to your forever home! I can't wait to see you and officially welcome your tortie self!! Hurry!!!

Nomilynn
11-08-2002, 05:42 PM
Noodle is such a cute name!!! Aww! :D

NoahsMommy
11-08-2002, 05:49 PM
NOODLE!!! Too cute!!!! I can't wait to see pictures of this lovely tortie girl!!

It's so fun here....we can always get our "kitten fill" from reading all about the new additions...at least that's what I'm telling myself. :)

Noodle girl, we are eager to see you. Let us know how you like living with such a sweet mommy. :D

neko1
11-08-2002, 05:57 PM
what a cute name! Can't wait to see pics!!

Pam
11-08-2002, 06:47 PM
Oh my a new kitty on the Pet Talk Block!!! Welcome little Noodle!! Well, I'd say you and your new mommy are a match made in heaven. You sure knew where to wander to find yourself the purrfect home! Prepared to be spoiled! I can't wait to meet you!

toughCookie
11-09-2002, 12:41 AM
she sounds cute, I can't wait to see her pic...my Patches has pads like that, half pink and half black!

jenluckenbach
11-09-2002, 05:47 AM
Noodle, you are such a lucky little girl. Can't wait to see you. Congratulations on your new addition.

11-09-2002, 06:49 AM
What a super-cute name that is !!!
Cannot wait to welcome http://www.forum-smilies.com/tierisch_21.gifa pic here , sweet Noodle !!

Edwina's Secretary
11-09-2002, 10:23 AM
ANOTHER kitty!!!!! WOW!!!!! Clever of you to present her to us already named! When will we be seeing Miss Noodle Cadoddle???

Randi
11-09-2002, 10:27 AM
I'm so happy that little Noodle found her way to you! It was meant to be!! :D She must be SO tiny! :eek: Looking forward to see pics. :)

Tina
11-09-2002, 11:28 AM
Noodle sounds so cute...sounds like she was really lucky to find you:) Can't wait to see pictures!

Miss Meow
11-09-2002, 07:52 PM
Welcome to PetTalk Noodle! I can't wait to see pictures of you. I'm so glad the big men in big, heavy boots didn't accidentally harm you and took you to the right place. You're wonderful for taking her in :D

Lillycat
11-17-2002, 02:51 PM
welcome noodle, cant wait to see the pix!!!!1