PDA

View Full Version : Twitter question

Karen
08-11-2011, 10:28 AM
For anyone who follows us on Twitter, they just started a new feature where we can include a picture! I tried it today, do you like that, or not? It means I have less characters to describe the pet ...

In case anyone would like to follow us and doesn't yet, we are
dogofthedaycom catoftheday and petoftheday over there!

pomtzu
08-11-2011, 02:51 PM
For anyone who follows us on Twitter, they just started a new feature where we can include a picture! I tried it today, do you like that, or not? It means I have less characters to describe the pet ...

In case anyone would like to follow us and doesn't yet, we are
dogofthedaycom catoftheday and petoftheday over there!

I don't Tweet, I don't Face, and I don't Space. :eek: Guess I'm just too old and set in my ways. :rolleyes::D It's hard to teach this old dog new tricks.........

Moesha
08-11-2011, 05:25 PM
If it showed the actual picture, like it does on my phone, I would like it. But I am usually on the computer when I get the tweet. Since it is just a link, I don't see the benefit of that over a link that would go directly to your website. Personally, I like the description. But I guess if I got the tweet via my phone, I would like to see the cat/dog/pet. Although I only follow catofday for some reason. Guess I'm not much help.

Karen
08-11-2011, 06:35 PM
It's a link in the tweet, but if you view it in the side panel, the photo appears!

Asiel
08-11-2011, 08:31 PM
I don't Tweet, I don't Face, and I don't Space. :eek: Guess I'm just too old and set in my ways. :rolleyes::D It's hard to teach this old dog new tricks.........

What Pom said...:D

lvpets2002
08-12-2011, 04:28 PM
:) Pretty Much the Same Here.. I do have a My Space & Face Book Account but very rarley get on.. And I dont Twitter at all.. Sorry..

CountryWolf07
08-25-2011, 06:54 PM
I don't use it. I just use the Mac version of Twitter or the Twitter programs on my Droid. :) Soon, iPhone!