PDA

View Full Version : Sammy!

opschick
08-01-2011, 05:22 AM
Oh Sammy, I think I'm in love. What a cutie you are. I love your Smiley face and I loved reading about you. I'm so glad you found a loving family. Happy DOTD to you.

lindahoward
08-01-2011, 07:57 AM
My goodness Sammy....You can make a girls heart go flip-flop. You
are so handsome. Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see you.:love::love::love:

Linda in SC:love:

tatsxxx11
08-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Hi sweet, smiling Sammy! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
Oh, there's something about you low ridin' Corgies that just makes me smile..that face, the ears, those adorable, little legs!:D And speaking of smiles, YOURS is the simply the best! In each of your precious pics I see the most heart melting smile (except for the one of you with that HUGE volleyball in your mouth)!:p How'd you do that?:D

It's heartbreaking to think that at a mere 9 weeks you were surrendered, waiting patienty in that shelter for your forever family to come along. But you didn't languish there long, did you Sammy? Bet it took all of about 1 min. for your forever family to pick you to be their forever furkid, and what a heavenly match it is!:) I've only met you online, Sammy, and already I'm in love, and can only imagine how much joy you bring to your family, how much they love you! They are so very blessed to have a furkid as sweet, as smart, as joyful and loving as you, Sammy!:cool: And no big suprise to hear how all the kids love you as well; you're the hit of the neighborhood!
Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! Hope you and your forever family, Elizabeth, all of your adoring friends and fans are enjoying a super fun day, celebrating your well deserved "top dog" honors! Big hugs and kisses to you, precious Sammy!:love::love::love:

Freedom
08-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Stunning Sammy, oh my, be still my heart! You are one very handsome fella, dear boy. I really enjoyed all the photos of you, seems you really DO like to play with toys! What a wonderful collection of photos.

I am so happy that this family found you and brought you to their furever home. You are a lucky boy, Sammy, and I can well see that you share you love with your family.

Enjoy your day, Sammy!

kaycountrygal
08-01-2011, 12:02 PM
Hello Sweet Boy, What a cutie you are!! I'm so glad you were adopted as a 9week old and have a wonderful loving home. Hope all of you will have many years together. Loved all the pics. Congrats on being DOTD!

KotaDoke
08-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Sammy, I just love your smiling face!!! You have such a big, happy smile in your photos, and you are very photogenic. I love your coloring too you handsome boy!

Momo
08-01-2011, 01:14 PM
What a cute adorable lil' doggie you are, Sammy! I love your pics - one can tell that you are one happy healthy lil' guy! :)
Enjoy your DOTD status! :love:

cassiesmom
08-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Smiling Sammy! Hi, cutie! I :love: Corgis and I am so happy to join your celebration today for the Dog of the Day! Please have your people give you some big hugs from me. I'm with lindahoward- we got to see you and you've made this girl's heart do a flip-flop! :love: :love:

mon
08-01-2011, 01:48 PM
Okay,so Sammy is the cutest fella alive!!! I love his smile too and he looks SO healthy and happy! Congrats on being a beautiful DOTD today! Peace and love :D:D:D:D:D:love:

lizbud
08-01-2011, 03:54 PM
Hello Sammy,

You sure are the happiest pup I've seen today.:love: You were so cute
as a puppy & even more handsome as a big boy.:) Enjoy your special day
as our delighful DOG OF THE DAY. Sending cyber hugs & kisses too.:love:

catlady1945
08-01-2011, 05:24 PM
What a beautiful dog! Congratulations!