PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gotcha Day Merlin - May 7

slick
05-08-2011, 01:03 AM
I know I don't post much anymore - life is busy and owe emails to many of you but I wanted to start this thread because I have he most amazing kitty who wuv's his Grandmommy and exactly one year ago I brought Merlin home. At that time the vet put him at 15 so I guess I can call him 16 now.

How did I/we celebrate? His Grandmommy (my Mom)came over for a pre-Mother's Day dinner. I cooked roast beef with yorkshire pudding, roasted veggies and roast potatoes. Anyway, Merlin loves my Mom so without further adieu, happy gotcha day Merlin.

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=385&pictureid=4133

http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=385&pictureid=4134
Merlin stayed with Mom on the couch for a couple of hours while I prepared dinner. He loves her so much, and me I hope. :love:

Happy homecoming Merlin. I love you more than life itself. :love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
05-08-2011, 01:33 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY MERLIN!!! You sure are a very handsome boy and I hope you have many more gotcha days ahead of you.:) It's so wonderful that he and your mom enjoy each other's company so much.:)

Randi
05-08-2011, 05:49 AM
:love: Happy Gotcha Day, Merlin! :love:

Sweet sixteen and loving all the spoiling you get from your mom - and granny. :) I know you are celebrating for two days and enjoying the extra treats and lap time you get. Have a wonderful day, sweetie! I wish you many more happy years!

Loved seeing the pictures on granny's lap - it can't get much better. :D

Lots of kisses to you, sweet boy - Fister is right here also, sending you purrs and headbumpies. :love:

Slick, your mom looks lovely, and you look a lot like her. ;)

phesina
05-08-2011, 06:58 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY #1, MY BELOVED MERLIN!!!!!!!!!

Love and devotion forever from your very own SPARKLER and her family
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Pinot's Mom
05-08-2011, 07:09 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Merlin!!

Such a sweet boy taking care of Grammy like that! Have a wonderful day, honey (and say Hi to your Mom, OK?).:D

Queen of Poop
05-08-2011, 07:47 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Merlin!!!!

You might be getting on in years, but you've still got a way with the ladies!!!
:love::love::love:

mrspunkysmom
05-08-2011, 08:03 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Merlin! You and Slick's Mother are sharing a special weekend. May you continue to share each others company for many more Mother's Days!

Catty1
05-08-2011, 08:52 AM
A whole year already? Happy Gotcha Day, beautiful Merlin! He sure looks happy with his Grandmommy - and she looks happy to have him there.

Your mom has a beautiful face. She looks lovely!

And it's great to see Merlin looking so content and loved - and he absolutely wuvs his mom too!:):love::love:

Bengalz
05-08-2011, 09:41 AM
Happy Gotcha Day Merlin :love: You make every day special for your mommy and your grand mommy. Make sure you get good and spoiled today sweetie:D

Slick your mom looks wonderful - enjoy your time together:love:

Hugs from Betty and Eve

momoffuzzyfaces
05-08-2011, 11:52 AM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY MERLIN!!! :love:

Looks like you had a wonderful one judging from the pictures. How lucky you are to have not only a mommy who loves you to bits but a grandmommy too!!!
:love:

momcat
05-08-2011, 01:22 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY, MERLIN :love:

Wishing you all the wonderful things a kitty like you could possibly want on such a special day! Sending lots of lovies to help you celebrate :love:

Your Mom looks great! Wishing you and your Mom a very happy Mother's Day!

katladyd
05-08-2011, 01:25 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Merlin!!! My house is sending yours all kinds of happy thoughts.:):love:

Freedom
05-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Merlin, Happy Gotcha Day! Oh my, can't believe it's been a year, and what a terrific one for you, Merlin. You got a great furever home, a PT one! And a Mom and a Granny, and a sofa! What more could a guy want, eh? Hope you got a nibble of the beef! lol

Love these photos, the first one of Merlin and your Mom's hand, I dunno, it made me melt for some reason! The one of them together on the couch is lovely. And HOUR?! Nice leizure time, awwwwww.

Killearn Kitties
05-08-2011, 03:44 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Merlin!!! :D :D :D

You are such a lucky boy!! Make the most of it, sweetheart. :love:

jennielynn1970
05-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Merlin!!

You are one handsome orange and white dude!! You look so happy and content on your grandmommy's lap! I'm so glad you have a loving home!

astrid
05-08-2011, 06:59 PM
What a delicious way to celebrate with mommy and granny:9

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY MERLIN!!!
Love, purrs and kisses :love::love::love:
Sophie and her humble servant Astrid

cassiesmom
05-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, sweet handsome Merlin! You look so comfortable on grandmommy's lap!

Medusa
05-09-2011, 06:10 AM
It's been a year already??? Wow. Well, he definitely is all settled in and right at home. Happy Gotcha Day, Merlin!

ChrisH
05-10-2011, 12:45 PM
Sorry to be late in seeing this.

Belated Happy Gotcha Day Handsome Merlin!.

Beautiful photos slick.:)