PDA

View Full Version : purrs at night

catnapper
04-02-2011, 06:21 PM
I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night after a bad dream. I had one last night. I got up and grabbed Pouncer because he's usually the one who will lay with me, curl up and purr his little heart out while I pet him and drift off to sleep.

Well, he wasn't having any of that last night. So I grabbed Trixie, who happily obliged my petting needs. Problem is, every time I drifted off to sleep and stopped petting, I was "told off" by a sweet little meow that said "hey, you're not done yet!" I'd wake up, begin petting her again.... drift off to sleep.... meow.... begin petting... drift off..... meow.... pet... drift..... meow. I have no idea how many times I fell alseep only to be meowed awake. All I know is I am EXHAUSTED.

Freedom
04-02-2011, 06:25 PM
LOL, that''ll teach you to bother a sleeping kitty!

Sorry about the bad dreams.

jenluckenbach
04-03-2011, 11:39 AM
A kitty mom's work in NEVER done.:rolleyes:

happylabs
04-03-2011, 11:41 AM
That is so cute. I hate bad dreams. Kitties do seem to be comforting for those.

catmandu
04-03-2011, 12:25 PM
Now Panther , Scrappy Two and Miquelito have stepped up to the plate so to speak.
They are My Purry Cats now :love::love: taking the place of My Dream Cat Michael :love::love: and Juke Joint Joseph :love::love: and Moose the MagnfiCat :love::love:
Actually not taking their places in my heart, but being the Purr Cats that My Old Friends once were.
Once in a while I hear extra Purrs so I know that we have vistors.:):)