PDA

View Full Version : mastiff/???? mix

onyx2010
03-12-2011, 02:31 PM
so my mom has an enlgish mastiff and the live out in the country, in Novemeber my mom noticed she was filling up with milk (she has breed her and one other female mastiff multiple times) and within couple she had pups. i have one of te pups and he was the only pup with his color and one of 2 with the long hair. we think he is either shephard/chow/bernese mountain dog not sure any ideas

onyx2010
03-12-2011, 02:33 PM
he is a week from 4 months and has some crazy puppy energy

Karen
03-12-2011, 03:10 PM
Hard to tell, but maybe Chow - what male dogs are around? She should get her females spayed to prevent any more unplanned litters, if they've already been bred several times, as you say, it's probably for the best for them anyway.

The pup is adorable, it will be interesting to see how big he gets. I don't see Bernese in him at all. Is his mother a fawn Mastiff?

luvofallhorses
03-12-2011, 09:54 PM
Honestly he looks like a Leonberger mix to me. Very cute! :love:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonberger

onyx2010
03-12-2011, 10:26 PM
yea she is getting spayed soon and she is an apricot, and he does look like a leonberger wow

idk what other dogs are around except a bernese my brother and dad saw and maybe a shphard (at least there was a long time ago when we had our first female idk if he is still around )