PDA

View Full Version : Romeo

opschick
02-14-2011, 05:52 AM
Oh Romeo we don,t have to ask where for art thou because we know you are with your forever family! Happy dotd to you sweet boy

kaycountrygal
02-14-2011, 09:39 AM
Hello Romeo, it's a pleasure to meet you. I started to say "where for arent thou" but opschick beat me to it LOL. You are such a sweet looking dog with your brown soulful eyes and long floppy ears. I liked all your photos. You're cute now but I bet you were just adorable as a puppy. My brother plans to get a beagle puppy and I can't wait. Back to you, I am so glad you have a forever good home and are loved. I hope all of you have many years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

BarbIvey
02-14-2011, 09:54 AM
:love::love::love: Swoon :love::love::love:

tatsxxx11
02-14-2011, 12:11 PM
Hi there Romeo! Happy Dog of the Day, and Happy Valentine's Day to you, cutie pup!:) Be still my Beagle loving heart! What a beautiful, precious, Beagle boy you are, Romeo!:) You look so, so adorable in your cap!:D You entire photospread is heart melting...and I wish I could give YOU a million kisses!!!
How fitting that we would have a lover boy named Romeo as our very special, Heart Day honoree!:love: Thank goodness you and your fur family were rescued from that dreadful puppymill, and we give thanks to all who had a hand in your rescue, and to PetFinder, for making that perfect love match! Oh, how extra lucky you were Romeo, landing in the happiest forever home imaginable, and your family just as blessed, haivng found the bestest furkid, most loving cuddle bug, kiss dispensing bedwarmer, in you!:cool:
Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Romeo; it was a joy meeting you today! I wish for you and your wonderful family a very special Valentine's Day Dog of the Day celebration, and countless more happy, love filled years together!:love::love::love:

lizbud
02-14-2011, 04:20 PM
Hi Romeo,

Valentine's day is the perfect day to have you for our honored DOTD.:love:
I am so glad you were adopted into a wonderful family where you are loved
24/7.:) I loved your pictures too, especially the one in that spiffy hat.:love:
Congratulations sweet boy on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending
out extra hugs & kisses just for you.:)

chocolatepuppy
02-14-2011, 08:34 PM
Happy Valentines Day Romeo!:love: You're too darn cute! Congrats on being DOTD!:D

susanswatlin518
02-14-2011, 09:55 PM
OH THIS IS THE PERFECT DOG OF THE DAY ON A VALENTINE'S DAY :love::love::love::love:ALTHOUGH I AM BEING RAISED AND TAUGHT THE WAYS OF LOVE AND UNIVERSE-HA HA I LOVE BEAGLES TOO! YOU ARE SO LOVING-A REGULAR KISSING BANDIT I WILL BET! I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE IN A LOVING HOME-WHEREYOUR KISSES ARE APPRECIATED TO THE FULLEST! I LOVE YOUR EYES-AH YOU TAKE A GREAT PICTURE. HAPPY DOG OF THE DAY!SUSANSWATLIN518:D..........OH- I FORGOT TO SAY I WAS TAUGHT THE FELINE WAYS OF THE UNIVERSE! I DIDN'T QUITE FINISH THAT PART OF THIS POST. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY:love:

jabead01
02-18-2011, 06:31 PM
This is Romeo's mommy. Thank you for all the kind words for my little angel. It has been about a year since he was entered for this honor. We were living in an apartment that came under new management. They told us our other dog was too big and that we would have to get rid of him. We told the secretary to consider that conversation our 30 day notice and immediately set out to find a new place. We found a new apartment within a week and were in the new place the next week. This past Tuesday we were finally able to close on our first house and now we never have to worry about our babies being threatened again. We meant it when we said they were in their forever home. Now, perhaps, they can have another brother since we have more room and a yard!!!