PDA

View Full Version : Man, im mad!!!

iceyshiver21
10-31-2002, 12:56 PM
THe nieghbors usally wonderfull dogs got out and killed one of nelly's girlfriends, Cloey, Im so mad i love the dogs and i loved cloey i dont know what to do its so sad, i really dislike my nieghbors we've had problems with them before and i hate it!!:mad:

RockyRoad
10-31-2002, 07:51 PM
I am so sorry for your and Nelly and the Bun and everyone who knew and loved Cloey(that was it right?) I am also sorry for that very mean comment I wrote. I did not mean it that way. Poor bunny, I feel so bad. Well like I always say, I hope she will join all of our other pets on the Rainbow Bridge Pet Talk! I did not know Cloey but from this post I saw how important she was to Nelly and I feel really bad.

Desert Arabian
11-01-2002, 03:02 PM
That's not very comforting!

I am sorry to hear that sad news, hopefully Nelly will find another wonderful lady.

Aspen and Misty
11-01-2002, 05:24 PM
For one thing....

Originally posted by FloppsyLadySally89
Dog eat dog world out there..

How rude! How would you like it if I said that when a dog broke in and killed Lady?? That was not funny, nor mature Britt.

I'm so sorry to hear about Cloey! That is so sad! I think any dog who kills another dog should be put down or kept closely watched at all times and should have a restrictuion on what it can and can't do. Again, I'm so sorry to hear about Cloey.

RockyRoad
11-01-2002, 05:40 PM
OK sorry you guys geez leave me alone will you you have no idea what I am going through okay? It was stupid to put that OK? I will fix it okay? I feel bad for Nelly's girlfriend I just did not write it so mind your business!!!!!!!!!!

RockyRoad
11-01-2002, 05:50 PM
I'm sorry, I did not mean that. I do not know what I mean anymore. I think Ineed time away from my life, is that possible? (I know it is not FYI I am being sarcastic).

With all do respect(or what's left of it),
Brit, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, and Kelsey.

Aspen and Misty
11-01-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
Aspen and Misty, I think Nelly was a rabbit............................am I correct? Well then obviously his friend was a rabbit too.

Woops Sorry. I wasn't thinkin. But anyways a rabbit is just a part of the family as any dog (not saying you said they weren'y). I didn't mean to call cloey a dog, sorry Cloey and Nelly. I'm sure they were the best of friends. Its always sad to loose the one you love. We'll be praying.

Ash

iceyshiver21
11-02-2002, 12:59 PM
its all fine, i didnt mind the comment, i think nelly has kinda became more freinds with my other rabbit emily, their better friends now. at the bottom ill post a pic of nelly and try and find pics of emily and cloey. he was kinda sad for a while now he's a little better, I should have brought in the cages. I reason they got her is because we put them out in cages, out in the yard so they can eat some grass and get out of the hutch on such a nice day. I should have known. :(