PDA

View Full Version : Happy Gotcha Day, Fred! Seven years!

mrspunkysmom
12-23-2010, 03:12 PM
Today is Fred's Seventh anniversary with my family. Fred lives with my brother now in the same house (was Mom's). He walked up to my mom 7 years ago (he was about 4-5 months) this evening when we came in from shopping. She thought Spunky had gotten out and picked him up. It took about 5 minutes of his walking in and out while checking the place out before he settled on the couch, ignoring the dogs ( who adored cats ), and acting as if he had always been there. He's a smart cat. While it was warm the 23rd, the 24th dropped to well below freezing.

His photos are in my albums. He is the classic gray and black tabby.

I'll be heading that way either early tomorrow morning or Saturday morning. It depends on what I get done and when the snow will start. I need to be it out of here before it starts.

cassiesmom
12-23-2010, 04:03 PM
Awww, Fred! You are such a handsome silver tabby kitty! Happy Gotcha Day, sweety! Your picture looks like you're about ready to give a nose-kiss :)

mrspunkysmom
12-23-2010, 06:56 PM
Perhaps I'll get some updated pix of Fred and Louie this weekend.

phesina
12-23-2010, 08:05 PM
Happy Gotcha Day #7, Fred!

Aren't you just the luckiest, happiest boy?!!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
12-23-2010, 08:20 PM
HAPPY 7th GOTCHA DAY FRED!!! You sure are a handsome boy and I hope you have many more gotcha days ahead of you.:)

Laura's Babies
12-24-2010, 03:04 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Fred!!

I hope you are being a Freddie the Freeloader today on your special day!

catmandu
12-24-2010, 03:37 PM
Freddy the Free Loader that brings back so many memories of Red Skelton Laura.:love:
Happy 7th Gotch day to you Fantastic Fred and may you have many :love:
many:love:more:love:

momcat
12-24-2010, 04:33 PM
Happy 7th Gotcha Day, Fred! Enjoy your very special day. I wish you and your wonderful furever family many more years of happiness, companionship and love.

Sending you lots of lovies to celebrate your Gotcha Day :love: :love: :love: