PDA

View Full Version : Oakley

LHCamry
11-27-2010, 06:47 AM
Hi Oakley.......What a beautiful little face you have. You are just so cute.
I would love to have you. I bet you are a joy to your family. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see you.:love:

Linda
SC:love:

kaycountrygal
11-27-2010, 07:31 AM
Oakley, What a cute boy you are! When I saw the photo, I said "beagle?" and I see that you are a beagle and a pug mix. What a cute combo! Love your floppy ears AND curled tail. It was a pleasure to read about you. It is obvious that your family loves you very much and that you are a sweet dog. I hope you all will be together for many years. Congrats on being DOTD!

tatsxxx11
11-27-2010, 10:25 AM
Good morning Mr. Puggleson! Happy Dog of the Day to you, and a happy belated birthday too! What an adorable pup, puggle pup you are!:D You sure do love your wonderful, fun and loved filled life and know how to milk it for all its worth, don't you cutie pie?:cool: Oh yes, being able to bark AND howl at the same time, very impressive!:D What a lucky family, having a joyful and loving, oh so handsome best furkid in you, Oakley; you're just too precious for words!:)

Thanks for warming my cold, gray day with your heartwarming self, Oakley! You are truly one most deserving honoree, and I hope you take this momentous opportunity to yes, milk the day for all its worth...snuggling under the blankies, taking a car ride, playing at the doggie park and chasing the kitty!:D And please also have your Mommy give you a BIG hug and sloppy smooch, for me!:love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
11-27-2010, 03:54 PM
You're a cutie Oakley! You look very happy with your bone!;) Congrats on being DOTD!:D

lizbud
11-27-2010, 04:05 PM
Hello Oakley,

You are a cutie for sure little man.:love: I would love to hear you bark
and howl at the same time.:D You sound like a fun boy to be around. i am
happy to offer my congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.
Today sounds like a great time to celebrate with Frosty Paws Oakley. My
dogs love those too.:) Sending out lots of hugs & kisses just for you.:)