PDA

View Full Version : Two little dogs

davidpizzica
11-04-2010, 08:09 AM
Yesterday, two little maltese dogs were thrown from a moving SUV two days ago in southern Pennsylvania. However there was a VERY happy ending. The people in the car following the SUV were able to round up the two pooches and take them home. This was on our local news and it appears that the little guys are unhurt and are active and grateful! the people who rescued them had them vet checked and will put the two up for adoption. A good ending for a bad situation.

gini
11-04-2010, 12:19 PM
How could anyone open a car door and throw out two animals? How?

Thank God that there are angels on this earth - bless them for savings the little pups.

Casper
11-04-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm very happy to hear that the two dogs lucked out!
Gosh, I can't imagine what kind of monster would do such a thing.
I'm guessing the license plate number wasn't caught...

Marzy (one of my cats) came to our home after a very similar situation. Someone witnessed her being thrown out of a moving car on the campus where my sister used to attend college. She had a bit of roadrash, but was just fine otherwise. She has been our pampered, beloved housecat ever since!

davidpizzica
11-04-2010, 05:08 PM
I'm very happy to hear that the two dogs lucked out!
Gosh, I can't imagine what kind of monster would do such a thing.
I'm guessing the license plate number wasn't caught...

Marzy (one of my cats) came to our home after a very similar situation. Someone witnessed her being thrown out of a moving car on the campus where my sister used to attend college. She had a bit of roadrash, but was just fine otherwise. She has been our pampered, beloved housecat ever since!

No, they didn't get the license number. After they did this, they sped away too fast for the people to catch their number.

Bonny
11-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Those poor pups. Why would anyone want to do that when there are rescues that would take them in. Just plain lazy stupid humans.:mad: I hope the pups will find a good home where someone will love them. :) Hats off to the people that picked the pups up too. They are good caring people. :love:

Laura's Babies
11-05-2010, 12:33 PM
I HOPE they took down the tag number of that car!! What in the HECK is wriong with people??!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(HI david, nice to see you posting, I miss you!)

davidpizzica
11-06-2010, 08:14 AM
I HOPE they took down the tag number of that car!! What in the HECK is wriong with people??!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(HI david, nice to see you posting, I miss you!)

LB, I'm posting when I can, but I have more activies to do here plus this is a shared computer and I can't get on every time. With some help from Janie I'm trying to get a laptop computer from ebay (hopefully!) I miss you, too, Laura.