PDA

View Full Version : Leo

SANDY FROST
10-26-2002, 02:39 AM
LEO, OH LEO WHAT A HANDSOME GOLDEN BENGAL WHO LOVES TO PLAY
WITH HIS MOUSIES. WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME OVER TO MY HOUSE
AND PLAY WITH BAXTER AND THE BOYS. THEY ARE 3 BENGALS WHO DEARLY LOVE TO PLAY WITH MOUSIES TOO.

HAVE A GRAND DAY.:)
SANDY FROST

ganime
10-26-2002, 02:56 AM
What a gorgeous little tiger!!! I love bengals. Owning a bengal must be like having a tiger inside your house. Congrats to handsome Leo for being COTD.

Barbara
10-26-2002, 04:48 AM
We all love the feeling to have a small wild animal in the house, but you really bring in the world of jungle. Enjoy your day! Play rough with the mousies and make your humans laugh and smile!

Meezersinblack
10-26-2002, 04:50 AM
Leo - you are a truly magnificent creature!!! Not only are you beautiful but you are kind and loving. How lucky your parents are to have you in their lives.

Kurlikew7764
10-26-2002, 05:29 AM
Congrats on being COTD Leo !! You are absolutely gorgeous, and you sound like quite a character. Have a great day!! =^..^=

Cataholic
10-26-2002, 07:13 AM
Wow LEO~ what a magnificent beauty you are! So sleek and playful, with such beautiful spots. I couldn't help but notice your tail looks to be a million miles long:D I am so happy to hear you are so loving to your sister, and made a lover out of your dad! I sure know that I love you too! Lots of love today, scritchies, and new mousies for you, our very best COTD!!:)

neko1
10-26-2002, 08:16 AM
Bengals are beautiful!! Congrats Leo on COTD!!:D

Bari_d
10-26-2002, 08:54 AM
Oh yes, Leo, you are just supurb!!! A purrrrfect Bengal Baby! We are really glad to meet you, and loved your story! We wish you special treats - maybe a shower of your own today???? Congratulations on being an extremely handsome and deserving Cat of the Day!!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Pride

jackiesdaisy1935
10-26-2002, 10:06 AM
Good Morning Leo, you are the first Bengal I have ever seen and I think you are so handsome and so beautiful. I love that photo of you sitting there so very regal. Congratulations dear, handsome Leo Our Very Best Cat of the Day. I'm sure your family will be giving you some very special treats on your very special day. Don't forget to give some to your sister too.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

missprissy
10-26-2002, 10:28 AM
What a pretty kitty!! You are such a handsome fellow, Leo. Your spots are incredible as are those bright green eyes. May you have many fur mice and salmon treats! And stay in the house! Congrats for being Our Cat of the Day!! :) :D :)

catmandu
10-26-2002, 10:28 AM
Leo The Lion, you are a king of beasts , a true Lion King if I ever saw one. Leo , you are so magnificent , regal and have such a noble bearing.Certainly one of the top COTDS of the year. Way To Go LEO!!!

felinefriend
10-26-2002, 10:35 AM
Leo, I loved your photo and story!!! I was actually about to get into the shower and thought I'd check today's COTD first, and now I'm wishing you were here to play with the water on top of my shower. How funny that must be for your Humans!!! Your spots and tail ringlets are stunning!!! You're a beautiful Bengal baby indeed, and I wish I could play "catch the mouse" with you!!! Congratulations, and have fun with your baby sister that you take such great care of! Love to Leo!!!!!:D :) :cool: ;) :p

AmberLee
10-26-2002, 12:27 PM
Wow, Leo, you are a beauty!

And a playful, loving boy who is clever enough to convert your Daddy to a full-blown cat lover. What a special, spotted guy we celebrate today! Happy Leo Day, everybody!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
10-26-2002, 01:39 PM
Leo
What a handsome fellow you are. I'd love to see you do your tricks especially the back flips. Congrations on being our speical Cat of the Day today.:)

kohala
10-26-2002, 03:21 PM
I wish you were here to teach Grasshopper the joys of shower playing! No, on second thought, better not; she'd probably bring the whole shower curtain, rod and all, down on me!!!:D
What a :cool: COOL:cool: cat you are! Thanks for being our Cat of the Day!!
(Hey, maybe little shower-loving you sent this much needed rain down here to us here in San Diego today? OK, waaaaaaaaay too much fantasy :rolleyes: )

SANDY FROST
10-26-2002, 03:32 PM
HEY LEO IF YOU WANT TO E-MAIL MY BENGALS? THERE E-MAIL IS [email protected]. BAXTER,TIGGER AND YURI WOULD LOVE TO HERE FROM YOU. MAYBE YOU COULD EXCHANGE MOUSIE STORY OR THE GREAT BUG HUNTERS. THEY LOVE TO EAT CRICKETS.
:) :D
SANDY FROST

tatsxxx11
10-26-2002, 04:23 PM
Oh, Leo!! You are one spectacular feline! How incredibly beautiful you are:) I can almost picture you slinking about the jungle! I'm not surprised you've won over your Dad, showing him how wonderful life can be with a fabulous feline!! I could do a back flip myself!:D Leo, you are one stunning Cat of the Day! Have fun batting around those mousies and enjoy those salmon treats!! You're the tops!!

Miss Meow
10-26-2002, 07:06 PM
What a clever backflipping beauty you are. Of course your daddy fell in love with you, who wouldn't? Enjoy your day Leo!

karlyb
10-26-2002, 08:20 PM
What a beauty you are Leo! You look like a tiny jungle cat. I sure would like to see you on top of the shower. That must be funny for your family. Don't change the water settings on them! Enjoy your mousies and treats today COTD!

SANDY FROST
10-26-2002, 09:31 PM
LEO HERE IS MY BENGALS E-MAIL ADDRESS. MAYBE YOU COULD SWAP MOUSIES OR BUG HUNTING STORIES OR WHAT I SHOULD GET INTO NEXT STORIES. NAMES TIGGER,YURI& BAXTER.
[email protected]

sandy frost

:D

LMigliore
10-26-2002, 11:13 PM
Ooh. Ooh ooh ooh ooh.
Ooh.

Vio&Juni
10-28-2002, 04:33 AM
Absolute beauty! I just love your fur and your beautiful eyes!

LEOsMom
10-29-2002, 10:52 AM
:) Thanks everyone, for the great comments!!!