PDA

View Full Version : Nelly



iceyshiver21
10-25-2002, 10:42 PM
Hey all this is a pic of my cute little rabbit Nelly he's a sweety and i hope you think so too.

Rottieluver45
10-26-2002, 12:09 AM
Awwww! He`s so cute! How old is he? He looks like a baby!

toughCookie
10-26-2002, 04:00 AM
oh, he's cute, and I like the name Nelly

iceyshiver21
10-26-2002, 07:51 AM
Ya he's pretting young yet and is so much fun to be with.

Heather Wallace
10-26-2002, 10:31 AM
Awww... vey cute, I love when buns clean themselves.

Kfamr
10-26-2002, 11:38 AM
How cute! What an awesome name too. Did you by any chance name him after my Husband Nelly, the rapper. Hehehehehehe.:p

popcornbird
10-27-2002, 04:21 AM
Awwwwwwwww he's soooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!


Originally posted by Kfamr
How cute! What an awesome name too. Did you by any chance name him after my Husband Nelly, the rapper. Hehehehehehe.:p

:rolleyes: LOL! :rolleyes:

iceyshiver21
10-30-2002, 04:45 PM
BELIVE it or not i did name him after the rapper nelly, always name my animals after somthing, and the first thing i saw when i got him was nelly on MTV!

Tina
10-31-2002, 02:16 PM
Aww...he is so cute!

10-31-2002, 02:19 PM
What a super-cutie-bunnie !!!

btw , Tina , your Kaitlynn is such a sweet little girl !

Kfamr
10-31-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by iceyshiver21
BELIVE it or not i did name him after the rapper nelly, always name my animals after somthing, and the first thing i saw when i got him was nelly on MTV!

hehehehe.... Nelly is my idol. I love the man to death. Him and Simba are the number one things in my life.:D

ChewmonkeyBC
11-02-2002, 06:43 PM
awwww...hes such a cute rabbit!!!and tiny to!
Kay



FcR:)

iceyshiver21
11-06-2002, 09:17 PM
ahh nelly has picked up a habit of sitting in his dish.

Kfamr
11-07-2002, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by iceyshiver21
ahh nelly has picked up a habit of sitting in his dish.
Does he call his pals "Dirty", and does he complain about it gettinh "Hot in Herre" lmao. He's #1!!