PDA

View Full Version : They really ARE dogs! YUCK!

Freedom
09-15-2010, 08:09 AM
So this morning all the dogs went out and slipped under the fence into the veggie garden area.

And they are all rolling around in the same spot, one after another, one on top of another. I wander over.

Tasha picks something up and comes towards me.

DEAD MOUSE! :eek:

And Tasha has dead mouse blood all over her! :mad:

Need I tell you who got her bath just last evening? :rolleyes:

MoonandBean
09-15-2010, 08:22 AM
Yes....sometimes I am reminded when Sunny does something gross (like eat deer poo) that she really is a dog....not my permanent 2 year old child :D

happylabs
09-15-2010, 08:28 AM
LOL! I had a black Lab, Jasper, who always rolled in dead things. I am guessing Tasha felt she smelled too good and was getting that scent off of her. :D

Lilith Cherry
09-15-2010, 08:35 AM
Oh icky!! It doesn't make any difference what size the dog is does it - inside their heads they are still the mighty hunters, LOL:p Hope it was 'nt too bad getting them cleaned up!

sana
09-15-2010, 08:47 AM
I remember I saw a few birds up in my garden they were eating cow or horse poop, we used that as fertile...disgusting.

Taz_Zoee
09-15-2010, 09:36 AM
My moms dogs do this ALL the time too! She is constantly giving Little Bit a bath because of it. Pepsi isn't as bad, luckily. LOL
I swear Little Bit is part Bichon though. :p

cassiesmom
09-15-2010, 11:05 AM
On the one hand ... she brought you a gift, mom!

On the other hand ... Tasha, sweety ... that was probably not the best choice of gift for you to bring to mom :eek:!

Freedom
09-15-2010, 11:17 AM
You got it, Elyse!

I told Dad: Time to earn your keep - go deal with it! ;)

pomtzu
09-15-2010, 11:18 AM
Oh yeah!!! Sparky loves to do this - and usually right after he has had a bath. The last one was a dead mutilated frog that must have gotten run over by the lawn tractor a couple of days before. Needless to say, after "marinating" in the hot sun for a couple of days, it was very aromatic! :eek: The smell was enough to almost make me barf!

Myndi? - she's much too much of a priss to do anything like that. Thank goodness!!!!!;)

Hey there Fluffs - Mom really didn't want a dead mouse. I guess it's the thought that counts tho......:p:D

Freedom
09-15-2010, 02:35 PM
I guess it's the thought that counts tho......:p:D
Ha ha ha haaaa

cassiesmom
09-15-2010, 02:45 PM
I guess it's the thought that counts ......:D

Absolutely! Tasha, I give you an A+ for effort! Please have mum give you a hug for me when you are all clean again - hugs for Marlin, Sugar, Lacey and Willy and the kitties too :)

Alysser
09-15-2010, 02:54 PM
LOL that's hysterical. Mikey would do that if he had the chance but we don't really have dead things in our yard.

"Mom we took the initiative to give ourselves a bath" :D

K9karen
09-15-2010, 10:09 PM
Eau de Dead Mouse! :D

Cody would roll in stuff right AFTER his bath! Getting even I guess! :rolleyes:

tikeyas_mom
09-15-2010, 11:17 PM
haha excuse my laughter .. But its better a mouse then a dead rotting fish!!!! Tikeya LOVEES rolling in dead fish.. BLECHHHH