PDA

View Full Version : What shall I do next?

chocolatepuppy
06-20-2010, 09:16 AM
Ahh, the life of a cat...;)
http://petoftheday.com/talk/picture.php?albumid=48&pictureid=2596
Missy is doing well after the loss of her kitty sister Sassy.:( She looked for her for a while.
Now I think she's quite content being 'top' cat, as Sassy always was.:)

Freedom
06-20-2010, 09:39 AM
Oh I am so glad to read she is recovering and coping well with her grief.

Hi Missy, what mischief can you get into next, eh? LOL MWAH, dear girl.

catmandu
06-20-2010, 01:17 PM
I have always found it hard to tell when My Cats are mourning, although I think there are subtle signs.
I knew that My Precious :love: missed her Sam :love::love: as she was far more friendly and was always coming to me for pets , as she was not too close to the other Cats, even the Siamese without her Shemp :love: there!
I know that Joseph misses his Moose:love: and John Hancock :love:as he is starting to be a solo Cat a lot more , sitting on his own.:(
Maybe one day if Missy becomes too lonely a Cat will come by needing a Furr Ever Home and Missy will have a New Cat Companion.:love::love:

Taz_Zoee
06-20-2010, 01:31 PM
Missy is beautiful! I'm glad she seems to be coming around since losing her kitty-mate. Sometimes that is what makes it so hard for me, is how the other animals will react.

What to do next? Well, whatever you want Missy! :D

luvofallhorses
06-20-2010, 02:04 PM
She is such a pretty girl. :love: I hope Angel looks as elegant as her someday. :)

krazyaboutkatz
06-20-2010, 02:38 PM
She's such a gorgeous blue girl and I'm glad that she's now doing much better about her the loss of her sister.:) My Storm would be smitten with her and he's also the alpha cat.:)

Randi
06-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Wow, Missy is beautiful!! I'm so glad she is coping well after your loss of Sassy.

Please give her some kisses from me - Fister sends loud purrs. :love:

chocolatepuppy
06-22-2010, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the nice replies.:)

lvpets2002
06-23-2010, 10:19 AM
:love: Hello Missy.. Your sure very pretty Miss Top Queen..

cassiesmom
06-23-2010, 11:12 AM
Oh, Missy! You are very beautiful! *kiss* for you from me and loud purrrrrrs from your fellow grey kitty Cassie!

P.S., what did you do next? When Cassie is comfy like that, usually the next thing is to fold her front paws underneath her and just hang out and look happy for awhile.