PDA

View Full Version : This LOLpic deserves its own spot...

Catty1
05-23-2010, 02:35 PM
IMO... :)

http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/128979731778189137.jpg

king2005
05-23-2010, 03:01 PM
so true :D

phesina
05-23-2010, 04:31 PM
Oh, God bless her! Yes indeed, SO much more beautiful than all those skanks put together.

You rock, Sophia! Happy birthday!

Freckles
05-23-2010, 06:32 PM
Her birthday is 20 Sept. 1934.

Karen
05-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Dignity and poise add so much to one's beauty!

I remember at my sister's wedding, lo so many years ago, one of her bridesmaids looked at Isabel, who was one of the elegant older ladies in charge of refreshments. She was dressed up for the wedding, with her hair in an elegant chignon, shades of silver and white intertwining, and was graciously serving coffee to guests who approached.

"I hope I look that good when I'm her age," M said to me. I looked at her and before I could speak, she added, "Who am I kidding? I don't even look that good now, and I'm 23!"

Sophia, Isabel, and all those we knew, grace endures.

phesina
05-23-2010, 07:31 PM
Her birthday is 20 Sept. 1934.

Oh, well, so it isn't re-posted here on Pet Talk ON her actual birthday.. She still looks elegant and fabulous! And I hope she had a wonderful 75th last September.

Marigold2
05-23-2010, 07:45 PM
She looks great indeed but that look has not come without some help.

lizbud
05-24-2010, 10:50 AM
She looks great indeed but that look has not come without some help.

I believe it's called "class". :)

Karen
05-24-2010, 11:12 AM
Of course she colors her hair, and uses make-up - but so do lots of people who look not nearly as nice.

Catty1
05-24-2010, 11:26 AM
At the beginning of her career her manager - later husband - told her to lose weight and I THINK she got a bit of nose work done. Nothing major.

All the young Hollywood types have had cosmetic help too, but NONE of them match Sophia and her classiness.

She should hold classes for some of them!:)

lizbud
05-24-2010, 11:28 AM
Of course she colors her hair, and uses make-up - but so do lots of people who look not nearly as nice.

So true. And she could act too. Won an Academy Award for the movie
Two Women in 1962. A very moving portrayal of Mother & Daughter in war torn Europe.

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/movie/two_women

Marigold2
05-27-2010, 10:06 AM
I am betting on Botox, face life, chin lift and or neck, lipo and collagen, lasers, Cool Touch, CO2, mirco no crime in that just a talented lady wanting to look good. She has had some of this done if not all.
I would do the same in her shoes if I had all that money.
Regardless of talent no one looks that good without some help.
The one Dr I work for does facial plastics so I have seen the great things they can do and how many many women have these done.
I have had the Cool Touch done and it takes wrinkles out like magic. The CO2 takes about 10 years off of a face and tighens everything.
Our clients are nurses, Drs, waitress, stay at home moms, business women, lawyers, teachers, bar maids, grocery store clerks. They run the whole spectrum of everyday women who come in and have a Botox lunch or Cool Touch lunch.
I have the micro done every now and then.
We will be the last generation to age. Those people in their 30's will still look 30 when they are 60 if they do the treatments. We have women now who look that way. But soon everyone will just like teeth whitening. Everyone does it and the only time you notice it is when someone has not done it and their teeth aren't as white as everyone else.

moosmom
05-27-2010, 10:27 AM
That woman has CLASS!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
05-27-2010, 10:36 AM
Never liked her anyway...........:D:rolleyes:

lizbud
05-27-2010, 05:08 PM
I am betting on Botox, face life, chin lift and or neck, lipo and collagen, lasers, Cool Touch, CO2, mirco no crime in that just a talented lady wanting to look good. She has had some of this done if not all.
I would do the same in her shoes if I had all that money.
Regardless of talent no one looks that good without some help.
The one Dr I work for does facial plastics so I have seen the great things they can do and how many many women have these done.
I have had the Cool Touch done and it takes wrinkles out like magic. The CO2 takes about 10 years off of a face and tighens everything.
Our clients are nurses, Drs, waitress, stay at home moms, business women, lawyers, teachers, bar maids, grocery store clerks. They run the whole spectrum of everyday women who come in and have a Botox lunch or Cool Touch lunch.
I have the micro done every now and then.
We will be the last generation to age. Those people in their 30's will still look 30 when they are 60 if they do the treatments. We have women now who look that way. But soon everyone will just like teeth whitening. Everyone does it and the only time you notice it is when someone has not done it and their teeth aren't as white as everyone else.

Meow That old green eyed monster is alive & well.:D

Marigold2
06-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Are you talking to me? I am not green at all. I am just being real.
Look at her neck and brow. Botox and a neck lift are written all over her face. :D Does not take away from her class, her talent or her beauty. In fact it adds to her beauty and shows brains. Why would a women want to look 70 something when she can look 40 something? I plan on doing the same thing, I do after all work for an ocular/ facial plastic surgeron and as I mentioned I have had some of these things done already. He can't have his receptionist look bad now can he, would be very very bad for business? I feel like I am still in my late 30's why shouldn't I look it.

wombat2u2004
06-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Are you talking to me? I am not green at all. I am just being real.
Look at her neck and brow. Botox and a neck lift are written all over her face. :D Does not take away from her class, her talent or her beauty. In fact it adds to her beauty and shows brains. Why would a women want to look 70 something when she can look 40 something? I plan on doing the same thing, I do after all work for an ocular/ facial plastic surgeron and as I mentioned I have had some of these things done already. He can't have his receptionist look bad now can he, would be very very bad for business? I feel like I am still in my late 30's why shouldn't I look it.

I agree with you Mon.
And that will give you the chance to grow old disgracefully :D:D