PDA

View Full Version : Pet stain Remover- Please HELP

Miranda_Rae
04-29-2010, 11:32 AM
Hi! I need some advice! My husband was watching my dog while i was at work yesterday and he wasnt paying attention to Heidi when she had to potty so she pottied on the carpet (which she has NEVER EVER done in the 7 years that I have owned her! :eek: ) and i dont know how to get it out! We found it this morning, and it just is NOT coming out. I have been trying to get it out with Woolite OXY deep Power Shot which it says its made for pet stains, but its not working!! I really need some advice on what I should do and what works! thanks!

shais_mom
04-29-2010, 12:18 PM
if you have a family dollar store near you go and look for "TOTALLY AWESOME" spray bottle. Its only about a dollar a bottle and it works - it took hair color off a tile floor at my neighbor's house..
http://www.lastotallyawesome.com/

Miranda_Rae
04-29-2010, 12:29 PM
Thanks! I called my father in law because hes an expert stain removal person (he has 3 Yorkies that are wonderful at piddling in the house) and he told me togo to the pet store and ask them what they would suggest. I went there and they suggested Natures Miracle. So i got that...hopefully that works and if not, i will be making a trip to the dollar store!

Karen
04-29-2010, 12:31 PM
Never heard of it, Staci, thanks. Is it stinky - a.k.a. scented at all?

Husky_mom
04-29-2010, 02:45 PM
I have a bottle of Nature´s Miracle too.. fortunately I haven´t had the need to use it.. yet.. lol.. let us know how it worked..;)

and I´d look also into Stacy´s suggestion.. removing dye.. it must work in doggie doos..

Taz_Zoee
04-29-2010, 03:04 PM
I've used Nature's Miracle on puke before and it didn't do a good job. I have always had good luck with Resolve. But since the stain has been there a while that might not work very well either.

Nature's Miracle smells like pure alcohol (rubbing that is). It did work well on the hardwood floor when Taggart piddled last week:rolleyes::confused:.

lvpets2002
04-29-2010, 03:11 PM
:) I have tried Wet Coffee Grounds & Lemon Juice.. It worked pretty good.. However the stains was on darker carpet too.. Now what color is your carpet?? Poor baby Heidi.. I hope she is ok..

Miranda_Rae
04-29-2010, 05:40 PM
This sucks! its not really coming out! And the bad thing is the carpet is WHITE!!!:eek: go figure huh? So i dont know what i am going to do. maybe go get resolve or spot shot! :confused: i am so frustrated.

Husky_mom
04-29-2010, 08:31 PM
is there this "shout" product still around.. it worked pretty well on nasty stains on clothes.. I´d assume it works good on carpet..

or go get a carpet cleaner...

Medusa
04-30-2010, 06:49 AM
Urine Gone has worked the best for me. It gets the stain and odor out. You must get as much of the urine out first w/paper towels, then saturate the spot w/Urine Gone. Then scrub the area w/a soapy cloth. Saturate the area again, blot it dry and let it alone. You can buy it at Bed Bath and Beyond. :)

Vette
04-30-2010, 10:59 PM
Danno if they still make it or not,, but may wanna try Oxy Clean or however you spell it; if you can findds it