PDA

View Full Version : Annual at the Vet

Laura's Babies
03-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Samantha, Boo and Chester were all due for their annuals so we took them today. All got a clean bill of health. Samantha weight 8 pounds, Boo weighed 12 and Chester was 16 pounds which made the vet laugh because he was the size of 2 Samantha's she said.. She couldn't get over how BIG Chester was but she didn't see him standing to see how tall and long he is. She thought Boo was a little to "fluffy" but she didn't see her standing either.. Boo is short bodied and short legged.. She isn't really to "fluffy" she is just to short! LOL!:D

At this vet, they always have a office cat and dog wandering around and when I saw this one, I thought Chester had gotten out of his kennel at first glance. This is the official door greeter right now, she is so sweet and just wanders around to greet every body who comes in.. I forgot what her name is but she is really cute.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/Catzzzzz/IMG_0454.jpg

So, we are done at the vet for these 3 for year...

(When the kennels came out.... Giz VANISHED! LOL!)

lvpets2002
03-17-2010, 04:44 PM
:love: Awee this wittle girl is so cute.. Great News that all got a good clean bill of health today.. Congrats Babies.. Say Hello to Amy from us..

catmandu
03-17-2010, 04:57 PM
Thats always Wonderful when Your Vet smiles and says that Your Cats are all fine and doing Well!!:love::love::love:
It makes you feel Ten Feet Tall :cool::cool::cool: