PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Helene and Kinder Kats.

catmandu
03-09-2010, 09:27 AM
:love::love:
For the 2010 Cat Calendar, the 3 Bags of Fancy Fesat Dry , and the 6 packs of Whiskas Licking Soft.
That will be great for My Juke Joint Joseph when he comes home from the Vets!!:):)
I will try and take some Photos of the Found Cats enjoying their treats.:love::love:

3 Pounds is the same as 16 Packs of Whiska Temptations, so that saves us a lot of money and thats a good Food, better for them as treats!!:cool::cool:
Thank You Again from We Found Cats, imagine Filet Mignon and Shrimp Flavors!!!:D:D

lvpets2002
03-09-2010, 09:38 AM
:love: Well I am so glad all the yummys are being liked.. I will have to send more Fancy Feast Filet Mignon & Shrimp if that to be their favorite.. My babies love all of the flavors of FF.. I am glad you are enjoying the PT 2010 Cat Calendar.. Huskey's_Mom Isabel did a great job with it.. Bigg Whisker Huggs & Kissess to all.. Send Many Prayers for JJJ & to get well soon & to come home..

katladyd
03-09-2010, 12:43 PM
I haven't met a cat yet who doesn't enjoy Fancy Feast! I only feed the wet because my boys are on "health" food for their dry. They won't touch any of the wet foods that are supposed to be "good" for them. Cats!:rolleyes:

catmandu
03-09-2010, 04:56 PM
The Panther ate a whole bowl of the Filet Mignon/Shrimp and Michael Loves the Chicken and Turkey!!!
They say Thank You to their Pardners in the Great State of Texas!!!:cool::cool::cool:
And we are saving the soft treats for when Big Joseph comes on home, maybe Saturday!!!:love::love::love: