PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi Twist!

Dakota's Mommy
10-15-2002, 02:46 PM
I have to share my story of the one of the cutest things that Dakota has done lately! One Saturday night a couple of weeks ago, Dakota watched as Brian and I finished eating diner. Brian opened a can of Pepsi Twist, took a drink, and then set it on the coffee table in front of him. Dakota sat at the end of the coffee table and looked straight down the table at the pop and started moving her head from one side to the other, looking at it with that cute puppy dog look! She has never done this with any other pop at any other time. It was so cute to watch that my husband and I both really wish that we had had the video camera out and running on her at that time. I just had to share that story!

aly
10-15-2002, 03:39 PM
Awwwwwww, that sounds really cute :D

Cincy'sMom
10-15-2002, 04:17 PM
She was trying to figure out how to get that big dog in that little hole! Yum! Pepsi! ( Just what you need..a 60 lb puppy on a caffeine high!)

Cookiebaker
10-15-2002, 04:18 PM
I know the exact "look" you are describing. For some reason when you say "apple-PIE" to malone, he gives the same exact look, cocking his head back & forth, though he has no clue what apple pie is. LOL :D

Andie
10-15-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom
( Just what you need..a 60 lb puppy on a caffeine high!)

Try an 80 lb hyper Lab!!!! lol Katie loves Mountain Dew which is 99% caffeine.

anna_66
10-15-2002, 04:29 PM
I bet that was such a cute sight!
Angus always did the head-cock & look when we said Whopper, until he got one, now he doesn't do it any more!

Cincy'sMom
10-15-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Andie

Try an 80 lb hyper Lab!!!! lol Katie loves Mountain Dew which is 99% caffeine.

Very true! Dakota is only 5 mos old now and a Dane...get her hooked at this age and she will be a 120 lb hyperactive nightmare :)

My dogs haven't tried too much pop...but they do like it when people spill beer :p

Andie
10-15-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Cincy'sMom

but they do like it when people spill beer :p

Spill beer? Heck my two drink from the bottle! LOL
(If you cant guess they get pretty much anything they want from us!)

Cincy'sMom
10-15-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Andie

Spill beer? Heck my two drink from the bottle! LOL
(If you cant guess they get pretty much anything they want from us!)

LOL! Yeah, Sadie has been trying that since she was 10 wks old! My friends just are too attached to their beer I guess :)

tatsxxx11
10-15-2002, 04:45 PM
I think she was listening to the bubbles!!:D

Dakota's Mommy
10-16-2002, 10:26 AM
The only thing that really cracked me up about it was that it was the Pepsi Twist, and the fact that she has never, ever done it with any other kind of drink or food (at least not yet)!

ramanth
10-16-2002, 10:28 AM
LOL! I can see it clearly.

It's times like those I wish I had a video camera. :D