PDA

View Full Version : Hi Kirby

LHCamry
01-14-2010, 09:23 AM
Kirby: You sure are a handsome baby. I would love to have you.
Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life Kirby.:love::love::love:

A Dog Lover:love:

Queen of Poop
01-14-2010, 09:27 AM
Congrats on Dog of the Day.
You sure are a cutie pie.

tatsxxx11
01-14-2010, 12:28 PM
Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, adorable Kirby!:) What a sweet, beautiful boy you are; what a heart melter of a face!:D It's no big surprise to learn how quickly you won over your humans' hearts, Kirby!:) You've certainly had a rough time of it sweetheart, losing your first guardian, having to spend so much time in foster care before finally finding your forever family!:) And while I'm sure it was a bit of a challenge for you and your family at first; you adjusting to your new digs, family and furry friends, and them to you, it sounds as though you're already a much loved and cherished, a full fledged member of the family!:cool: One thing's for sure, you've found your best buddy for life in your skin brother Kevin!:love:
Congratulations on being crowned our very special and most deserving honoree, sweet Kirby man! I wish for you and your family, your pup and kitty pals, a very happy and fun filled day, and many, many more happy years together! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Kirby!:love::love::love:

snickers05
01-14-2010, 01:43 PM
Kirby you are such a cutie. I am so glad you have found a good home and are happy with your family. I have dogs who love socks too and run from me when I try to chase them. Have a great DOTD!

lizbud
01-14-2010, 04:21 PM
Hello Kirby,

I don't know if it is proper to call a boy pretty, but you sure are.:love:
I love your coloring. It sure is great to know you have now joined a
wonderful home. Congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.:)
Tell your lucky family to pass on some hugs & kisses to you from me.
Enjoy your special day sweetie.:)

chocolatepuppy
01-14-2010, 06:28 PM
You sure are a cutie Kirby!!!:love: Congrats on DOTD!:D