PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Samantha

boomersooner
01-09-2010, 11:23 PM
Oh, I love you sweet Samantha....She was a lucky pup to get a great furever home like she did. I also have a black and white Springer, and we just got a liver and white, so when I saw the picture of Dudley and Samantha sleeping on the couch, all I could do was smile! Thank you for sharing this wonderful dog with us.

irish
01-10-2010, 01:00 PM
Samantha, you were such a sweet and pretty girl, and I'm so glad that you and your family found each other. (Dudley too). I wish I could have known you and given you a big hug. I'm sure when you got to the Rainbow Bridge, there was Dudley and a yellow ducky, both waiting just for you. God bless you sweetie, and you are a beautiful DOTD.

tatsxxx11
01-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Sweet, sweet Samantha. I was moved to tears by your Mommy's touching, beautifully written tribute to her precious girl. I'm looking at your photos and my heart aches to think that you, and your beautiful sibling and best buddy Dudley both, are no longer there with your people. As your Mommy says, she and your entire family, including Dudley, were so very blessed to have known your love those many years. I have to tell you Sammy, I smiled from the inside out as I pictured you lining up all of those yellow duckies!:) I can't imagine how you came to find yourself in the hands of animal control, but so grateful that your found your way to the bestest forever home a doggie could ever hope for. Now you, along with your beloved predecessor Dudley, have earned your angel wings, waiting patiently together at the Rainbow Bridge until that happy, joyful day of reunion!:love: Until then, you live on in your family's heart, in the countless, cherished memories you made!

I'm so happy we had the chance to meet you today Samantha, and Dudley too; to honor you both and the priceless joy, love and laughter you brought to your humans' lives! Bless you beautiful Samantha, our extra special Sunday honoree.:love::love::love:

lizbud
01-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Oh Samantha, What a beautiful girl you were. After reading your
story, i was so glad you did find your forever home. I am sure your
family has many loving memories of you & of Dudley too.:love: I am
happy to honor such a special gril as our DOG OF THE DAY.

alizaec
01-10-2010, 08:13 PM
WHat a Beautiful Baby u r U n ur parents were VERY lucky to have found each other. They gave u 8 beautiful years together I know u will be waiting w/ ure stubby tail wagging for ure mom N dad N Rainbow bridge Even though ure heart aches now Please get another dog rescue There r soo many that new wonderful homes Adopt a Shelter Dog I wish u many more years of happiness