PDA

View Full Version : Santa Murphy!

sasvermont
12-23-2009, 07:42 AM
Hi Murphy (or should I say Clifford)!!

Congratulations for being The Dog of the Day!

Your certainly are one handsome fella. It sounds as though you may very well be the perfect dog.

I love your Santa look!

Enjoy your day in the limelight!
:love::love::love::love::love::love

tatsxxx11
12-23-2009, 08:04 AM
Good morning and happy Dog of the Day to you, sweet Labbie Murphy, a.k.a "Clifford!":D Loving all things Labbie, I am familiar with you "Fox Reds!":cool: But until today had not had the pleasure of actually meeting one! hehe What a treat! Your photo is too precious, sweet boy; you definitely have gotten into the Christmas spirit, and the lights!:D My Lab Star loves to "deck the halls," too!:rolleyes::p In fact last year our Christmas cards sported a Lab much like you, all "aglow" (and entangled) with stings of lights! (Must be something in your genes!) And the fact that you're a broccoli and asparagus lover is living proof that Labs will eat anything! (My girl loves veggies too!)

Thanks for starting my and my girl Star's day off with a huge smile!!! Your family (especially your young skin brothers) is so very lucky to have a beautiful, joyful, life and people loving pup such as you in their lives (but you already knew that, right Murphy?:D)

Enjoy a happy, fun and love filled day sweetie, celebrating to the max with your humans and Labbie sibs! You certainly deserve it! And to you and your family, a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!:love:

Love and hugs, woofs and wags to you (and all of the furry ones in your house) beautiful Murphy boy, from me and my girl Star!:love::love::love:

remcorobin
12-23-2009, 08:31 AM
What a sweet face! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day. Merry Christmas!

Taz_Zoee
12-23-2009, 11:36 AM
Murphy, you are so adorable with your Santa hat and all the lights. :D
Congrats on being Dog of the Day! :)

MoonandBean
12-23-2009, 11:43 AM
What a great picture! You sure are a nice boy and as was already said "you just might be the perfect dog".. :)

Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!!!

Santa Murphy
12-23-2009, 12:55 PM
Thank you for your kind words! Murphy has asked me (his mom) to type this as he is currently sleeping --- on the couch!

He is a wonderful dog and we are very lucky to have him in our family!

susanswatlin518
12-23-2009, 01:33 PM
HI! MAYBE YOU COULD BE A MAJOR HELP TO ME-I ALWAYS HAVE TO GRIT MY TEETH WHEN I PUT LIGHTS UP OR TAKE THEN DOWN-LOL LOL YOU MUST BE A PRICELESS ASSET THERE! THAT'S AWESOME HEARING ABOUT YOUR AWARD/CERTIFICATE-I AM A NY CAT LADY-BUT THERE ARE SOME TIMES A CAT WON'T LIFT A PAW AROUND THE HOLIDAYS LOL:love:HAVE A GREAT ONE CLIFFORD-YES THE NAME WOULD WORK!:love:SUSANSWATLIN518:cool::cool:

Momo
12-23-2009, 03:03 PM
You are a handsome doggie, Murphy! Enjoy the holidays, and your DOTD status! :love:

lizbud
12-23-2009, 04:21 PM
Hello & Merry Christmas to you Murphy. You are a very handsome
fella & it's good to meet you.:love: I love you beautiful coat. Big
congratulations on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.:)
Hugs & kisses coming your way sweet boy.:)