PDA

View Full Version : A Kiss for Bisous!

Pinot's Mom
12-15-2009, 09:11 AM
Bisous, you're a darling! What a face! You sound like such a character - I'm so glad to meet you this morning!

Congratulations on being DOTD, honey, and I hope you get a nice car ride for your day! Have a great party with all your fursibs!! Hope to see you again soon! :)

lvpets2002
12-15-2009, 11:59 AM
:love: Hello there Handsome Gent Bisous.. Your so Adorable.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

tatsxxx11
12-15-2009, 03:06 PM
Greetings and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful Bisous, (kiss*kiss*)Mommy Sue and Daddy Mark. I'll never forget the first time I laid eyes on a French Bulldog!:cool: Your cuteness rating is off the charts!:D (I think it's the "bat" ears!:p) What a wonderful addition you are to your family; your fun packed, furry and feathered menagerie!:D That's one proud Papa we hear talking Bisous, and rightfully so! What a very special; life, people and critter loving pup you are! Who could ask for more in a best friend and loving companion? Your family is truly blessed!:love: Hope you and your dear ol' Mom and Dad, Kaela the Shih-tzu, the two kitties Shae and Kaesha, the two ferrets Maranade and Marmalade and parrot Zak, are all enjoying a very happy and fun filled Dog of the Day bash; that you're all being spoiled rotten!:D Countless kisses back at ya, beautiful Bisous!:love::love::love:P.S...I remember Kat!:love: Now both you kids can boast "top dog" honors! hehe

lizbud
12-15-2009, 04:32 PM
Hellp Bisous,

You are a very handsome boy.:) It's a pleasure to meet you today
and offer my congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.:love:
Sending out lots of hugs & kisses just for you sweet boy.

chocolatepuppy
12-15-2009, 09:11 PM
What a little cutie you are Bisous!:love: Congratulations on DOTD!